What should I do if this happens to my device?Keep your screen on and unlocked. In many cases, our platform will reconnect your device soon after it "wakes up" (may take up to 2 minutes).
Don't refresh your browser! If you do, you'll have to rejoin and start with 0 points.
Is there a way to avoid this?You can adjust network settings on your device!
On iOS devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad):
- Open “Settings” > “General”
- Tap “Auto-Lock” and choose “Never”
On Android devices:
- Go to "Settings" > "WiFi".
- Tap on the "Menu" key > "Advanced".
- Tap on "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" and select "Never".
Toggling these features may drain your device's battery more rapidly.
Consider undoing these changes once done playing.