As outlined in our Terms and Conditions, we do not pre-screen or monitor all content posted by users. It's the responsibility of every user to ensure that content is not:
- illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language
- Infringing on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
- Containing any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising
- Impersonating any person or entity, including any Kahoot! AS employees or representatives
Every public kahoot has a "Report" link you can use to request we review it.
When you click the report link, a form will display.
Please be as detailed as possible!
If we cannot determine from your report why the kahoot may violate our terms, the kahoot may be approved. Once approved, the kahoot cannot be reported again until the creator makes a change to it.
Once you report a kahoot...
It will be immediately removed from our public stream until one of our Moderators is able to review it. The kahoot's creator will be notified that it's under review. While pending review, only the creator can access their kahoot. Your information will not be shared with them, though we may offer them some reasoning as to why it was reported.
- If our Moderation Team agrees that the kahoot violates our terms, the creator will be notified that the kahoot is now "quarantined" (meaning the creator can only edit the kahoot.
- If our Moderation Team disagrees, or the "quarantined" kahoot is revised to a state we believe is appropriate, the kahoot will be "approved" for public access.
Trying to report a kahoot and don't see the report link?
There are three reason a kahoot won't have a report link:
- It belongs to you
- It's on our featured list
- It was reported before, approved by our moderators, and hasn't been edited since
If you feel a kahoot should be reported that can't be, please contact us and let us know!