Start by logging in and finding the kahoot you want to use. Then select its image or title to view more details, such as questions and answers. You can show/hide answers just above the image of the first question.
Option 1: Print ScreenshotsTake screenshots that you can then print. Let’s describe how to make a screenshot on Windows and Mac:
- Windows - Press Alt + Print Screen (or Alt + PrtScn) on your keyboard to capture only the active window, or use the snipping tool.
- Mac - Press Shift + Command + 4 on your keyboard, move your cursor/crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag-select an area. Once you release your mouse or trackpad, the screenshot will be a .png file on your desktop.
Option 2: Copy/Paste Into A Text Document
- Drag-select all questions & answers, then use your browser/device’s ‘copy’ function.
- Open a text editor (Word, Pages, etc…) and paste* the text into a document.
- Clean up any odd formatting that may occur.
- Print your document.