Finding kahoots to use or build off of is a great way to provide amazing content to your audience quickly!
As long as you're not 16 or under, then you should see "Find Kahoots" in your top nav bar. This will take you to a page where you can search or browse public kahoots.
You'll see five different categories you can browse through.
Featured - See the latest that’s been hand-picked by us to celebrate trending topics.
Most Popular - See what has the most plays/favourites/shares of all time
Trending - See what has the most plays/favourites/shares over the last 30 days
Trending near you - See what’s trending on your side of the globe
Top Kahoot!'ers - See the latest from hand-picked creators that we think output great stuff
Following - See the latest from profiles you follow
If the categories aren’t specific enough for you, feel free to search anything you want!
Try searching a topic (ex: math), or even a someone's username (ex: kahoot_jumble)!
After searching for something, you’ll be able to filter results by:
- Kahoot type (all kahoot types, quiz, jumble, survey, discussion)
- Creator type (all users, teacher, student, business, social)
- Target audience (all audiences, school, university, business, training, event, social)
- Language (over 50 languages)
You can also use these in the search bar to change how your search terms are handled.
- AND : finds kahoots that include two keywords/phrases (Ex: math AND mental)
- OR : finds kahoots that include either of two keywords/phrases (Ex: math OR mental)
- "" : finds kahoots that include a specific phrase (Ex: "intro quiz")
- + : finds kahoots that include a keyword/phrase (Ex: +math +mental)
- - : finds kahoots that don't include a keyword/phrase (Ex: +math -mental)
- | : finds kahoots that include either of two keywords/phrases (Ex: math|mental)
- * : searches an unlimited number of characters in place of this symbol (Ex: *ham will find kahoots that include "Birmingham" as well as "sham")
- ? : searches a keyword with one character in place of this symbol (Ex: *ham will find kahoots that include "sham")