You can keep track of challenge results both on your computer and in the mobile app. See the players’ scores, how many correct and incorrect answers they gave and dive into stats question by question.
How to get reports on your computers
- Go to https://kahoot.com and log in to your account.
- Select your username in the top navigation bar.
- Go to My results.
- Find the title of the kahoot you assigned as a challenge.
- Choose to download results in a spreadsheet or save them to Google Drive.
How to get reports in the Kahoot! app
- Open the app and make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Open your challenge and tap on the top 5 list to view a full leaderboard.
- Tap “Questions” or swipe to see stats question by question (after the challenge ends)
- Tap a question to see ratios of correct and incorrect answers.
For more info on challenges