How to create a challenge on your computer
- Go to https://kahoot.com and log in to your account or sign up.
- Select the title or cover image of the kahoot you want to use.
- Click “Challenge”.
- Set the deadline.
- Copy and share the challenge link or PIN with others - for example, by email, via messengers, etc. You can also share the challenge directly to Google Classroom or Remind using the respective button.
How to create a challenge in the Kahoot! app
- Open (or install) the app and sign in to your account.
- Find and select the kahoot you want to challenge others to.
- Use the kahoot’s “Play” button in the bottom-right of the screen.
- Choose “Challenge”.
- Tap on the pencil button to adjust how long from now the challenge ends.
- Tap on “Challenge options” if you would like to randomize answer order, hide player position, or hide the question timer.
- Press create and share your challenge pin with others.
Watch this video for detailed instructions.