1 - Log in to upgrade or create an account
Already an account holder?
Get started by going to https://create.kahoot.it/register/upgrade and choose to “Sign in”. You’ll then be taken to our pricing page to choose between Plus and Pro plans.
If you don’t already have an account, get started by going to https://kahoot.com and choosing to “Sign up”. When asked how you want to use Kahoot!, choose “At Work”. After completing the standard sign up process, you’ll be taken to our pricing page to choose between Basic, Plus, or Pro options.
2 - Choose a plan
After signing in or creating an account, you’ll need to review available plan and pricing options.
You can continue with the basic services available freely to everyone, or upgrade to Kahoot! Plus or Kahoot! Pro. For pricing purposes, the term “user” includes you (the admin) as well as trainers invited to your secure shared area.
3 - Set up billing
Whether your plan offers a trial period or not, it’s required that you provide a credit card and set up auto-billing.
- We only accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB cards
- If your plan offers a trial and you cancel before it’s over, you won’t be charged
- If you want to make one payment for yourself and trainers you intend to invite, you can adjust the total licenses allocated to your subscription in the Order Summary section.
4 - Set up your secure shared area
These final steps can be skipped for now and adjusted later, but are important in order to take full advantage of the premium features you’ve just unlocked.
The first thing you’ll be guided through is uploading logos.
- Full color logo: Shows during gameplay on question screens
- White logo: Shows on the game lobby and post-game screens