Challenge can be played by up to 100 players. To play a challenge, players need to install our mobile app for iOS and Android. Currently, challenges cannot be played in a web browser.
How to play a challenge
- Install our app on a compatible mobile device
- Use a challenge link you received, or open our app and enter the PIN
- Accept the challenge
- Tap on an unlocked round
- Choose a nickname
- Start playing!
Players can select a round to review what the questions were and what they responded with. They can also select a question to take a closer look at the images and review correct answers.
Stopped midway and want to continue?
If you close the app and later want to access a challenge, check the “Discover” section and there will be a carousel of “Recently played” kahoots you can tap for game details.
Tapping on a prior game will show you an overview of your performance, including your final score and which questions you answers correct or incorrectly.
- Tap the top scorers to view a full leaderboard and question stats (for the challenge host only)
- Tap a completed round to review how you responded
- Tap an incomplete round to continue playing