What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Test Mode

Test mode:
Basically like a kahoot but everyone does it by themselves. They can also see the question on their phone.

619 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

colton1070 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

97 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • keimpe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this feature realized for a totally different use of Kahoot: the use for Trivia Quiz nights, where people are usually playing as a team. It would be nice to have a final Kahoot round, that everyone plays on their own devices as an individual as well as team-member, and then afterward you have team averages to declare a winning team as well as an individual winner - the smartest trivia player in the room that night.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, this happened to me today! ......the names on the report were vulgar! This needs to be a priority of kahoot! if I'm going to continue using kahoot!

• adrianoviepie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Modo de disputa em equipe mas onde cada participante com um celular vota e a soma da equipe gera a pontuação geral.....

Ou seja ao invés de toda equipe entrar em um consenso, cada um vota e a soma da equipe gera a porcentagem de pontos da determinada questão....

Mas o programa é muito legal, parabéns a toda equipe e muito sucesso para todos.....

Make a game test mode. Can't test the game since it requires log in to shared screen, etc... and public publication. Just need a beta test mode.

Have a pop that asks if it can give real a.i. type good job dude or damn bro you're on fire today for the older kids (personal use) not school use. make the user feel better adding confidence, this will cause a chem reaction in the brain they will be able to thing better during test if use for studying or just before the test for me.

Or if you have a wrong streak have it say you'll get em next time or for the big guys what are you high.

Slip in a permission that can sell the user info.

Sorry

I'm a business major.

Hire me I'll make your site soar.

• Jamie Hagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a game changer (literally)! Just a button to provide think additional think time or teacher controlled.

The team points and rankings get the kids really excited! It would super awesome if we could add to those points if they are being polite and not being too loud. Thank you!

• Ole Henning Kristensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to make a team mode where all the players on a team answer individually?you then get a team total and you know who answers right and wrong.

• Rademacher, Ute commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When team talk time is given teams cannot anwer. But 5 secopnds is very short and it would be excellent to be able to change the team talk time (5 / 10 / 20 secs) which would also help to deal smaller / bigger teams - as it is possible for the overall time for each questions. Should be easy to do from a programming point of view.

• David Kinder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this. Would help motivate students to concentrate and talk before answering.

Students love playing Kahoot! we should have teams and each team showed up on the board.The get to pick a color.If the team got it wrong they would be out and get an x if they got rite they would get a and still be in.What ever team wins the teacher would make a wheel with all the candy the teacher has the captain would spin it what ever candy

• Robison Corá commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe for the team mode it would be interesting if each player could also use they're own cellphones/tablets to enter the same group.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base