What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

How to make a private kahoot to a public kahoot

You should can public your private kahoot, so other people can see it.

Because I like that someone else then me can play my kahoot's and I dont't know how to make a public kahoot

96 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

smnb0503 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cookie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My chromebook is weird and is not letting me make is public for school, and now I don't know what to do

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make this a real thing because I have some good kahoots peoples!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to make a kahoot for an assignment at school but I can't let my classmates can't play it because my teacher doesn't want to wàste time to set up everybody's accounts.

• Jong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would want to make my kahoots public, but the setting is grayed out.

• Esah adil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you pist a kahoot other people can privatly text you on the kahoot apps or send images and opinions or work together

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

under 16s should make public kahoots! they can post public scratch projects, so why not under 16s?

• KEEGAN NEMEC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have your Kahoots be private, but be able to send them to teachers?Or other classmates to test their knowledge? I want to share one of my kahoots, and i dont want to have it on public!

• Katelyn Kitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i can't get my kahoot public, it keeps on showing private instead of public. Can you help me undue it.

• Jaclyn Lopez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome if I could assign a Kahoot quiz to individual teams. In teams, students would discuss answer (for cognitive/social development) and submit their final answers after an specific amount of time. For example: "you and your team have 25 minutes to get through the quiz, you will not be graded on how fast you complete the quiz but on justify your answers. Students would get points for correct answers and justifications.

• liane.okane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Embed/share Kahoots with a wider private group without individually sharing each Kahoot and/or searching for usernames which may be unknown.

• John O COnnor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to share private Kahoot links to only people who have the link. I dont want to make it public and would like to someway share kahoot quizzes via email or private mail on facebook.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base