What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Make it possible for kids under 16 to make their Kahoots! public.

It would be much easier if kids could let anybody play their Kahoot!, instead of just people that they share it with.

821 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My 9 y.o. son worked hard to make Kahoot quiz for his class. What a terrible disappointment he had when he realized that he couldn’t share it.

• Taran966 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, on Scratch there is NO limit to the age you can make a project private, but on Kahoot!, an educational fun website/app for making quizzes has an under-16 age restriction. My account is a child account and I believe they should either remove the restriction for good or take it down to 12 or 13 years. Please consider this Kahoot!, I love Kahoot! and I've worked very hard on a Kahoot! only to find that I cannot make it public. It's very annoying.

• Levi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its not fair, i made a kahoot for my class and we cant play it, please change this

• Allen the little eleven year old commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AM SO MAD!! I SOENT FREAKING MONTHS MAKING MY HARRY POTTER KAHOOT ONLY TO SEE THAT I CANT UPLOAD IT!! I SOENT SO MUCH TIME WORKING ON IT!! LET US KIDS UPLOAD OUR KAHOOTS!!!!

• Matt West commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK, I am over 40, but after wasting about 40 hours of time, I believe my account has been dubbed as an under 16 account. This is quite irritating, because I can't even do simple stuff, like share it with a newly created account that recognizes my proper age, so I can make it public to challenge my students.

• Colleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we could set up classes as a teacher and have our students connected to us!

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m desperate. I have only become aware of this ridiculous constraint after I set it as an assessment for 100 of my Yr 7 students 😩. Even when they email me the private link I can’t access their work. It would be impossible for me to have to try and sit individually with every student whilst they show me their work on their own device. Surely their should be a solution for these situations..... If this cannot be resolved I will look for other apps to use in future. 😑

• It'sJustMe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Students use Kahoot! a lot and being able to share them so that other students or teachers can access them would be great. Kids being able to make their Kahoot! public would improve the service so much! Please change!

This is such a great learning tool for EAL teenagers! They've created their own Kahoots for class and have worked really hard to write them in English. Furious that they can't be used and no inclination or guidance has been given to highlight this!! Why weren't we warned that there is this restriction in place for under 16s?

If you're under 16 and you have to make a kahoot for class, I have a solution/idea! Your teacher could log into your account and click play on your kahoot. Your teacher chooses classic or team mode and then the pin comes up. Your class can enter the game pin and then they can play! Hope this solved your problem about making a kahoot and playing it at school!

I spent 2 days on this and I am too young. I am really disappointed because I made it for my Dad and he will be the only one to do and the only one who will want to do this for the next ....................... 6 years this so unfair

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base