What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add a "team" function.

When students join the Kahoot, the instructor can assign individuals to a team. Each person in the team answers the question and their score is combined with the rest of the team members for the displayed team score.

1,040 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

GTEC Instructor shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

229 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LibraryMike commented  · 

I work in an urban public library setting. Many of our kids have no smartphone and can only use computers at the library. I can't set up a challenge for them because you can't use a computer for that. Also - some of my questions require a little research. Often they require more than the maximum 2 minute allowable time. Some questions should be allowed with no time limit.

• Anonymous commented  · 

like get a random kahhotbut makeit short and you can get rewards from the kahhot if you get it right

• tv48056 commented  · 

the ability to access a challenge through a desktop or laptop instead of only through an app

• Spencer commented  · 

I keep checking back to see if this challenges were recently added for the use on chromebooks. I suppose Kahoot! is sick of this question because they did not respond to my email asking if I was right in thinking that the challenges are not available on chromebooks.

• andrea.carlson commented  · 

Being able to label challenges for different classes and so it is easier to find your results.

• Anonymous commented  · 

By CA state law, if I require students to use a cell phone, I have to provide it (and pay for it!), so being able to play the "assignments" on the ChromeBook (provided to them), is the way to go for our school district. Technically, students aren't even allowed to have their phones out or on when the students are on campus!

• Anonymous commented  · 

By CA state law, if I require students to use a cell phone, I have to provide it (and pay for it!), so being able to play the "assignments" on the ChromeBook (provided to them), is the way to go for our school district. Technically, students aren't even allowed to have their phones out or on when the students are on campus!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Currently Kahoot Challenge can only be played on the IOS or Android apps and it would be nice if students could play it from an URL off of a computer. Believe it or not some of my high school students don't have phones or the parent actually grounded them from it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I, too, would prefer to have the Challenge available in browsers! This is a great way for students to review material, but our students are not even allowed their devices in school (strict policy). However, we ARE 1:1 Chromebooks, and students would be able to access online if it were available that way! I end up needing to make reviews in multiple places for those students who cannot access the Kahoot at home on a device. It causes me to seriously consider whether it's worth using Kahoot at all. Please make this a functionality!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Don't worry. They will add it soon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

MAKE CHALLENGE MODE AVAILABLE FOR COMPUTERS
        We are doing a challenge kahoot for literacy night and we can only do this on android or ios. We really need this feature added.

• agchilton commented  · 

I love the set up of challenges, but like the previous comments we're a 1-to-1 school, and asking them to use their mobile devices to complete the task leaves a ton of room for excuses. Please make it available through the web.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We are also a 1 to 1 school. I also have some students without cell phones or ipads/tablets. But, I know all of my students have computers! Having Challenges available through the online platform would be fantastic!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base