Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

provisionalib shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Boris Konrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had assumed choosing a different lanuage for my Kahoot will change the user experience, but it does not. My students still get English commands and comments they do not understand. This makes it currently unusable for younger students and less-educated groups in non-English speaking countries (vast majority of the World).

• Ivy Iris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While making kahoot available in most of the language around the world. Why not make it available in Tamil language? There are a lot of people out there really want to use Kahoot but they cannot do so since it's not available in Tamil language.

• cassandra.kallgren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am only able to find Kahoots in my language after selecting the language after pressing search on a certain keyword, BUT I want to be able to find Kahoots in my language WITHOUT having to search for a specific word. Because that limits my results if I have to specify a search word. It would be so much better if I could search for Kahoots with the only criteria being a specific language.

• Colleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use Kahoot for our classes but we have a policy that requires us to only use programs in French. Unfortunately, we have to use another platform like Socrative because it is available in French. I would love to see Kahoot available in French so we can use it for our courses!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base