What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Increase the language filter

We were showing our Kahoot! to our principal who was very excited to see how we were using this in the classroom. I brought up the fact that there is a language filter to help weed out inappropriate nicknames. To demonstrate, I chose to put my nickname as, well simply put, the F-bomb. Luckily my principal just laughed it off, but we realized that if a teacher could/would/did put it on the screen, a student will too.

While this was entirely my fault, increasing the filter restrictions might be a good idea. We came up with some other words that should be filtered, including symbols in place of letters ($h!t, for example).

28 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sam Watt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

141 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gabriel Bautista commented  · 

can some body Block That Website Or Make it Never Exsite so It Could Be Shut Down Becase No Body Likes it.

• Gabriel Bautista commented  · 

it Doesn't Help Anything it cant do anything and it Doesn't Level you up[ to 2nd or 1st Place it Sucks and the it Cant work that Right the Website Doesn't Help to do Anything to Help you.

• Joel Hornsby commented  · 

Allow the teacher/creator of a private kahoot to determine what is inappropriate. Adults in school (e.g. college students) should not have the same constraints as children.

• preston.daniel commented  · 

Make it to where I can kick out inappropriate names out in the middle of the Kahoot! Right now, you can only kick them out in the lobby before the game starts. But students can then sign in after it has begun and I cannot kick them out if their names are inappropriate.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Won't let me sign in to access the kahoot that our teacher sent us with a link.

• dave commented  · 

can someone help me?

• dave commented  · 

it does not work

• gerald commented  · 

made me crash

• Anonymous commented  · 

i can't use my old account because i don't remember it can you help me?

• charley commented  · 

no. there is not another button.

• charley commented  · 

This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please help me. I can’t figure out how to log in

• anna pettit commented  · 

with my kahoot acount my school can olinly send me emails so you can not so is there a nother way?

• Alexander commented  · 

I can't log in into my konto and i can't make a new! I am so pissed off because i have to make school work on kahoot so fix it or i'll call kahoots owner

• Matthyas commented  · 

Don't forget, one time when I came on create your own game of kahoot , I came on google chrome I didn't need to sign up.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base