What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Allow teachers to clone questions or copy questions so we dont have to re-type each one also the answer choices

Allow teachers to clone questions or copy questions so we dont have to re-type each one also the answer choices

164 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michelle Bellish shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminKahoot! Support (Kahoot! Support, Kahoot!) responded  · 

Hey there!

You can now duplicate questions when creating a Kahoot to save from having to re-type questions/answers. Here’s a guide: https://community.kahoot.it/t/kahoottips-how-to-duplicate-questions/234

If you would like to duplicate question from other Kahoots, you can comment/vote on the idea here: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/forums/181012-general/suggestions/6479498-allow-teachers-to-make-a-question-bank-and-then-co

Happy kahooting! :)

Team Kahoot!

16 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • marciaappel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it was possible to combine different games. It would be awesome. In the end of the semester my students would play a super kahoot that would combine all the games played during the semester.

• J.ashworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to mix question types eg, some standard and some jumble in the same quiz

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this idea. I am constantly wishing I could copy questions from one game to another.

• harrisonn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copy questions from one Kahoot to another - or combine two Kahoots into one, which would save re-typing questions.

• JRathner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Allow the ability to copy individual questions (with their images between Kahoot quizzes.

2) Allow games which are a mix of question types (Multi-choice and Jumble in one quiz).

• Michael Thigpen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of linearly following questions in sequence, create Kahoot! question type that jumps to different questions sections depending the outcome of the answer. This could generate a "choose-your-own-adventure" style activity.

• peter.mcclymont commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copy a question from one kahoot to another, or combine kahoots. I often find public kahoots that contain a mixture of suitable and unsuitable questions, so it would be great to be able to take the good questions and make a single kahoot for my class.

• decrain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow kahoot to copy one question from one kahoot and embedd in another.

• adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Some other software has this, and it really speeds up creating a quiz.

Feedback and Knowledge Base