What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Allow teachers to clone questions or copy questions so we dont have to re-type each one also the answer choices

Allow teachers to clone questions or copy questions so we dont have to re-type each one also the answer choices

164 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michelle Bellish shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminKahoot! Support (Kahoot! Support, Kahoot!) responded  · 

Hey there!

You can now duplicate questions when creating a Kahoot to save from having to re-type questions/answers. Here’s a guide: https://community.kahoot.it/t/kahoottips-how-to-duplicate-questions/234

If you would like to duplicate question from other Kahoots, you can comment/vote on the idea here: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/forums/181012-general/suggestions/6479498-allow-teachers-to-make-a-question-bank-and-then-co

Happy kahooting! :)

Team Kahoot!

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • marciaappel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it was possible to combine different games. It would be awesome. In the end of the semester my students would play a super kahoot that would combine all the games played during the semester.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this idea. I am constantly wishing I could copy questions from one game to another.

• harrisonn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copy questions from one Kahoot to another - or combine two Kahoots into one, which would save re-typing questions.

• JRathner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Allow the ability to copy individual questions (with their images between Kahoot quizzes.

2) Allow games which are a mix of question types (Multi-choice and Jumble in one quiz).

• Michael Thigpen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of linearly following questions in sequence, create Kahoot! question type that jumps to different questions sections depending the outcome of the answer. This could generate a "choose-your-own-adventure" style activity.

• peter.mcclymont commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copy a question from one kahoot to another, or combine kahoots. I often find public kahoots that contain a mixture of suitable and unsuitable questions, so it would be great to be able to take the good questions and make a single kahoot for my class.

• decrain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow kahoot to copy one question from one kahoot and embedd in another.

• adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Some other software has this, and it really speeds up creating a quiz.

Feedback and Knowledge Base