What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Allow for more than one correct answer.

The most correct answer would get 1000 points at full time; while others would still get partial credit for an answer that is somewhat correct, but not the best answer.

1,304 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bryce Pegram shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREE - This makes it very HARD to create really inventive quizzes. PLEASE change it or take out the OPTION of multiple answers when creating a Quiz!

I would like a "select all that apply" feature. Less points awarded if they don't choose all the correct answers. No points given if they include an incorrect response.

• Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea mentioned about a submit button once all correct or no answers are chosen. Making a "Check all that apply" question is impossible. My workaround is trying to fit them all in one answer, but with the character limit, sometimes this cannot be done.

• golubevhh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Das wäre in der Tat sehr wichtig, dass SuS ALLE richtigen Antworten markieren können. Ist diese Option in Arbeit?

• Nar Gurbanova commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for example I have a quiz about 'used to' and 'would' where in some questions students can choose both as correct answers, however the application doesn't allow this. Please, fix it and add the option as 'both' and "none"

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have started using ****** today and this was literally the first thing I noticed. This is a huge limitation of the product, and will likely steer me away from it.

• MisterSalmon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only just found out that you COULDN'T do this, and I was really disappointed. Could be done easily by adding a 'submit' button, meaning players could select or de-select their answers freely in the time limit. Then when you press submit your answers go through. It would also be useful for players to have the ability to submit without selecting ANY options, thereby allowing creators to put in trick questions with no right answers.

• Karen S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kahoot has been well received, even in the adult learning classes. I agree that kahoot really needs to allow for multiple correct answers to be selected and then submitted. Are you working to make this into the software

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got to agree.. pretty basic without this sort of option and nothing I couldn’t create in excel.. C’mon Kahoot, I like the product which is why I paid but please listen to your clients.

• Analeah W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of you saying that this is already a feature, you are missing the issue.

With the current functionality you can mark more than one answer correct, but those taking the quiz can only choose one answer. We want them to be able to choose more than one answer.

• winnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could anyone advice how to use the survey with multiple choices ?
        I have used a survey template but I couldn't choose more than 1 ?
        Appreciated if anyone can enlighten me !

Yes!! This is so frustrating as I am trying to create a game where the competition can be enhanced as participants have to carefully select from a "Choose all that apply" format. As it currently stands, the scoring is weighted more towards speed and less towards accuracy.

• robert.khoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. Multiple correct answers have to be selected for the answer to be given as correct. for a question such as this, an admin option to mark the question as "multiple correct answers needed".

This would then allow the admin to select how many of the answers need to be selected to count as a "correct answer".

On the user side for a question such as this, they are given a button to "submit answer" once they have made their choice.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base