What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Larger font sizes! My students in the back can't see anything.

410 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

S shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are going to insist on keeping the answers and questions on one screen (which also greatly limits the use of Kahoot for schools with less resources to work with) then you really should at the very least make an option for larger font sizes. This is an incredibly simple fix and there have been people requesting it for months. There's really no excuse for this. Please make Kahoot more adaptable to varying class sizes, to classes with less technological resources, etc.

People are eager to use your product, but if it can't work in class, it can't work in class.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all the comments. Zoom does not help! I have 35 kids packed into the front of my classroom. Just enlarge the font please!!!! Kahoot is the game of choice for my students, but I often use other resources primarily because of the font size issue.

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can adjust the size some, but it doesn't just adjust the font size. If I increased from 100% to 125%, the font got larger, but if I increased beyond that, the font got smaller for the choices and other parts of the presentation got larger. If I went large enough, the font for the choices got larger, but some of the choices were no longer visible on the screen.

This is sad, because this program has so much potential. I would also like to be able to upload images for the choices.

• jstout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually guys, this does work. Hit Ctrl + a few times and its large enough.

• Nash Lueken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Kahoot. I just signed up for Kahoot Plus and by God why there isn't an option to increase font size is beyond me. This problem is "completed" or "resolved". Give the option to increase font size or at least write some code so the options are as large as possible. Nonsense.

• Marilyn Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The font size is too small when playing the game. Please increase the size of the answers to be easily visible. Display the game using a projector & play it while sitting a few feet away. Rewrite the code to make the font larger when displayed.

• Miti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this - I'm sure it's possible. This is a real problem with large audiences.

• Blaise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Zooming in is NOT a solution. Just change the code and make the font size bigger. That was a ridiculous "solution" to offer. Really a total joke.

• Barbara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, clearly this is still a problem. What is your plan? It is now 2018.

• kl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE ALL KNOW HOW TO ZOOM IN. THAT DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.

• Mr. McElroy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Zooming in doesn't help this issue. It cuts off the bottom two answer choices. I had more than 150 kahoots made and now they're all useless. 12 pt font just isn't legible on a classroom projector. Must be at least 24 pt to be able to be seen even in a small classroom.

• aaron.fieldsjr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(1) Larger font on the multiple choice answers
    (2) Students should be able to see the question and multiple choice answers on their mobile device without looking at the smartboard

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base