What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

4,527 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBryan (Support Chief, Kahoot!) responded  · 

Greatly appreciate everyone’s interest and ideas around this. We are excited to announce that folders have arrived!

Please have a look at our latest blog article about folders:
    https://kahoot.com/blog/2018/11/01/folders-kahoot-for-schools-organize-games/

For technical info about using folders, please read one of the following help articles.

- For schools: https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010893813

- For businesses: https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010810514

822 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to be able to arrange them into folders, to make them easier to find.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only folders, but being able to arrange the folders in any order we want would be great too. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folders would be great! I teach 3 different grades so this option would work well for us.

• Corey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes yes yes. Especially for those of us who teach many different classes.

• cmurphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folders would be a definite advantage. Right now it is hard to find all of the quizzes.

• Leya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

I would also love to be able to organize my kahoots. Folders would be excellent, but even something as simple as to be able to number them or drag them to organize in a list would be wonderful. I have 20 done so far and it's already cumber some.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would love to see folders for my Kahoots. I'm only new with this and it's amazing. Can't wait to make a lot more from the 'paper' quizzes I have. The more I make, the more I'm going to need some form of organisation.

• Kristy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using as many votes as I can for this one!! It's hard to use if not organized

• Kellye Deane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what I need. I have multiple levels and many different themes and looking through a whole list is tedious at best. Please look into creating an organization feature.

• Nicholas Hendley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely! I teach different classes and even within those classes, I have different units and more.

I'd like to say "Physical Science" or "Chemistry" and then within that, "Unit 1 - Measurement" etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base