What should we develop next? For help, please check our Knowledge Base.

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

2,745 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

379 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AshleyAshley commented  · 

Yes to folders!!I I can't stand being or appearing disorganized. I either need to sort my Kahoots alphabetically or have a folder system.

• MattMatt commented  · 

I have a ton of Kahoots, for several different courses, and having folders would be extremely helpful.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be great for people who share their Kahoot! with a lot of different people in order to make it easier to find certain Kahoot! Easier.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely! And sorting by title would be another great feature.

• ssorterssorter commented  · 

This would be fantastic to have. I don't know how difficult it is to implement however.

• kbradhamkbradham commented  · 

I'm incredibly sad this was requested more than three years ago.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes give us folders please!

• EvelynEvelyn commented  · 

Yes, please. My students love Kahoots therefore I have many. I have to scroll through all Kahoots when looking for one. A Folder option would be great so I could organize by topic.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love kahoot because of its intertainment

• Liz L.Liz L. commented  · 

Hi there! I´ve just seen this comment and you nailed it! I find it hard to go through all my Kahoots. If had a folder, it´d be better for my personal organization. Thanks for this awesome digital tool and I hope we´ll have a folder soon! ;)

• lpalmerlpalmer commented  · 

I love to use Kahoots to review book chapters or topics when I am teaching. I would be really nice to be able to create a file folder so that when I am done with a Kahoot I could place it in a folder so My kahoots are all organized, and I don't have to scroll. It would also help if I am searching public Kahoots to be able to place them in the correct folders

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree - it is an excellent resource for the classroom but would be much more user friendly with folders for saving favorites according to the class you use quizes for and folders in the created by me section so we know which class they pertain to.

• kandace.pollisonkandace.pollison commented  · 

This would be so helpful! Please please please add some kind of folders for organizing my Kahoots.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would also love a folder option to organise my kahoots

• Anna K TesdahlAnna K Tesdahl commented  · 

I also would love a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

• LoganLogan commented  · 

You should do this because it is easier to organize stuff

• kshumakerkshumaker commented  · 

This would be a HUGE help!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree. I am using Kahoots often and next year would be easier to find them again if folders were available

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base