What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

3,016 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

451 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • alene_hashimotoalene_hashimoto commented  · 

It would be such a time saver for those of us who are using Kahoot! frequently and have made many quizzes. Please allow us to make folders to organize our quizzes!

• marianamariana commented  · 

Necesitaría carpetas ya que doy varias materias

• KCrabtreeKCrabtree commented  · 

Please create folders so we can organize our Kahoots by classes, topics, difficulty or however we need to. At the very least make it possible to organize them alphabetically or by date created. Also, it would be nice if there was a feature to be able to print out a Kahoot with the images for a review, quiz, or test.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have multiple classes and I use Kahoot as a review. I would use it more often if there was a way to organize my content!

• Aaron BernaboAaron Bernabo commented  · 

I would like to organize them by folder and to reorganize the order of them. Very hard to have kahoots for all my units otherwise.

• Pam KaiserPam Kaiser commented  · 

Folders are a GREAT idea! Thanks for listening!

• Khloe tomsKhloe toms commented  · 

CREATE FOLDERS NOW KAHOOT OR YOU WONT HAVE NO BUSINESS FROM ME EVER AGAIN

• anonimusanonimus commented  · 

PLEASE create folders.

• DaisiaDaisia commented  · 

Can you please help me haven't made a kahoot sense 6th grade in singing river and now im a 7th grader in Gautier Middle School I really need your help

• KeriKeri commented  · 

I don't get how to get the game pin

• tobrientobrien commented  · 

Folders would be great, but even if the games I make could be listed alphabetically by title, that would help. Then I would just make sure to title (or rename borrowed ones) so that they are grouped together in such a way as to make it easier/faster to find the ones I want to use.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've been hoping for this ever since I started using Kahoot. I tend to skip the site when I need something quick because it takes me too long to find what I want. PLEASE add this option soon!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Folder tabs or automatically alphabetically.

• egamansegamans commented  · 

Please... we need folders!

• anonanon commented  · 

PLEASE create folders! Since I started using Kahoot, I have taught and created Kahoots for 6 different classes, and I modify some Kahoots for use with special populations. It is hard to keep track of which Kahoots I am trying to use for which classes (low level vs high level). Just searching by tags or keywords is not helpful for that. Quizlet created folders and it has helped with my organization SO MUCH. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make folders!

• haki.seyoumhaki.seyoum commented  · 

Is it possible to sort my kahoots in alphabetical order

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base