What should we develop next? For help, please check our Knowledge Base.

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

2,828 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

403 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JamieJamie commented  · 

Sometimes it does not allow me to get in my account so ya I hate it

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have over a hundred kahoots now, and it is getting hard to find the ones I want quickly. The folder option would be SOOOOOO helpful!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like the options of folders. I have topics such as Germany, Elizabeth, Crime and Punishment, Medicine through time, Cold War.... All mixed in so having that folder option would help.

Also, I have a good idea. Those attempting the quiz should have the option of typing in an answer before the options come up! so they get extra points for a correct answer without seeing options. Perhaps a 10 second window before options???

• EmmaEmma commented  · 

hi guys i like to play games with my friend and family or my teacher too and i love my whole school because there is all lots fun here and my classes too and i am homecoming Queen here at WLHS that is so much fun and all my teacher say to me is you are so smart here in classes and my friends say i miss you at WLHS and ya i miss them too i love myself and i am here with you guys. Love Emma Rose

• TechnoExpertTechnoExpert commented  · 

This would be great to categorize kahoots in classes and such. It would make finding them much easier. Especially since I've made many kahoots.

• gonogono commented  · 

sta to znaciiii

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was wondering if you have any questions about this topic

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is such a great idea for kahoot

• JonathanJonathan commented  · 

I need to create a new emai and password

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed Excellent idea for Topical Q & A Sessions and Content Knowledge feedback!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This very cool to teach others when my son plays it he get it all correct and he is the first one everytime
        Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

wow I like how this works and many people like it then I would u to continue like this

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I would love to have folders to organsie my kahoots ( French teachers)

• Chris PChris P commented  · 

It would be great to have this option like Plickers to organise is questions (french teacher)

• Eric ThorsonEric Thorson commented  · 

Everyone should go through and vote on this topic everywhere that it is asked and posted!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base