What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

3,373 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

574 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

YES!!! PLEASE create a way for teachers to organize their Kahoots into folders! For those of us who teach multiple levels/classes, searching through a 100+ of own Kahoots for the one we want to use is time-consuming and challenging.

• Lorelai commented  · 

You game is a peace of crap

• Maestra StJohn commented  · 

Folders would be helpful ... or even just the ability to drag Kahoots to reorder them like we can with questions.

• Carolyn Stein commented  · 

Not just folders, but be able to arrange the Kahoots in what ever order I want in the folders too! It is such a mess having to scroll down through a list of non-related Kahoots to find just the one I want.

• Kerri Rapp commented  · 

Yes, it would be great to organize by folders. It is frustrating to have to search a while each time I want to find one I have. Please, please make folders!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, Please !!
        Beatriz Mendoza

• Linda Robinson commented  · 

YES PLEASE! I teach three different subjects and i use Kahoots for all of them, so finding the one I want can take quite a while. I sometimes even end up making a new one, then realise I already have one from the previous year......

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sería muy adecuado poder organizar los Kahoots por carpetas, o por cursos, o por temas...

• Fábio de Mello Garcia commented  · 

This would extremely helpful and practical. Sometimes it takes us a long time to go thorough all the quizzes to find the one we want.

• Gemmepie commented  · 

NEED TO ORGANISE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Marian commented  · 

Folders PLEASE! I need to be able to organize my Kahoots into folders now that I'm using it more and more! Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Kahoot is the best choice for a school education you can do adverbs and adgetives.😉

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! It's crazy this doesn't exist yet, like on platforms like Quizlet. A colleague told me she had made a Kahoot for our shared class yesterday - I spent 5 mins looking and couldn't find it. PLEASE create this functionality soon.

• Barbra Knaak commented  · 

I am always searching for my kahoots all over the place. Please find a way to organize into class levels or chapters or something like the other people have suggested.

• aukai commented  · 

yeah... that would be way better.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Feedback and Knowledge Base