What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

3,152 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

493 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

What’s your password show up

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am new to your program. Could you guide me step by step on how to use it? I would like to use it for my ENL 8th grade newcomers.

• THinton2 commented  · 

I need to have a folder feature for Kahoot. It is difficult to manage my Kahoots for different courses and units.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like a user name lost button when signing in.

• Nicci Cox commented  · 

I would love to be able to put the Kahoots for each subject/group into individual folders. This would make it easier to find the Kahoot I require as I am currently having to hyperlink into my PowerPoints...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can use kahoot it can find my email address

• Anonymous commented  · 

It takes too long to find the kahoots I need to use in class. Three minutes in between classes isn't enough time to go through the long list of kahoots.

• angel4nature commented  · 

I teach multiple classes to multiple grade and have mad many kahoot games for each of them, but your system does not offer a way to keep them straight. It takes too much class time to go through them all looking for the one I need.

• MLS33 commented  · 

PLEASE! it is a mess trying to find a kahoot in a list of 40 odd! Because Google is out there and eventually going to get into the game business......

I agree there needs to be a way to organize them into folders or groups or something

I teach several different classes on different days in different subjects to different ages based on what classes are going each day. It would be very helpful to be able to group the kahoots into groups like I can on quizizz.com so I can find the ones I need quicker and not waste class time looking down a long list of games. The students prefer kahoot over quizizz.

• Alexander commented  · 

At the moment I have a made a different Kahoot for every class I give. It's A huge hassle to find the Kahoot I want to use for every different class. To be honest I thought there already was a feature which made this possible. A little bit disapointing, seeing how easy it is to make this possible.

• Evelyn commented  · 

Could you add a function that allows users to organize their Kahoots?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base