What should we develop next? For help, please check our Knowledge Base.

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

2,791 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

391 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed Excellent idea for Topical Q & A Sessions and Content Knowledge feedback!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This very cool to teach others when my son plays it he get it all correct and he is the first one everytime
        Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

wow I like how this works and many people like it then I would u to continue like this

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I would love to have folders to organsie my kahoots ( French teachers)

• Chris PChris P commented  · 

It would be great to have this option like Plickers to organise is questions (french teacher)

• Eric ThorsonEric Thorson commented  · 

Everyone should go through and vote on this topic everywhere that it is asked and posted!

• Anonymous commented  · 

it would be really helpful the have the ability to organize my quizzes in folders according to topic or subject.

• Ryan StanderRyan Stander commented  · 

Yes- this was one of my first thoughts when I started using Kahoots- folders/classes would be great!

Thanks!

• AshleyAshley commented  · 

Yes to folders!!I I can't stand being or appearing disorganized. I either need to sort my Kahoots alphabetically or have a folder system.

• MattMatt commented  · 

I have a ton of Kahoots, for several different courses, and having folders would be extremely helpful.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be great for people who share their Kahoot! with a lot of different people in order to make it easier to find certain Kahoot! Easier.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely! And sorting by title would be another great feature.

• ssorterssorter commented  · 

This would be fantastic to have. I don't know how difficult it is to implement however.

• kbradhamkbradham commented  · 

I'm incredibly sad this was requested more than three years ago.

• EvelynEvelyn commented  · 

Yes, please. My students love Kahoots therefore I have many. I have to scroll through all Kahoots when looking for one. A Folder option would be great so I could organize by topic.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base