What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

4,383 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

773 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kvines commented  · 

This would be an excellent feature.

• Taniya commented  · 

Hey I want questions on my phone and play only by myself they won't let me play I put in my email account but they won't they saying that it's not right so can you please help me I need help please please

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nope. They really don’t care about this. 4,315 voters don’t matter. Quizizz, quizlet, etc., here we come.

• dfoster commented  · 

I would love to be able to organize my kahoots by class/topic (folder system) AND be able to have them list in an order. I already put numbers in front of the titles so I know which order I want them played in, but it would be helpful (and easier) if I could separate them by topic (say Chemistry, Physics, Biology) and then inside the folders have them list from start to finish in an order I decide.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like a folder to organize my kahoots better!

• ernestinaamponsah commented  · 

I will with to play khoot they aways ask for pin number but i do not have a pin number how can i get a pin number to play khoot can you help me to get my on pin number

• Anonymous commented  · 

I fully agree - please do that! Or at least give me the option to sort alphabetically!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add folders for organization purposes.

• Jasmine commented  · 

And tell me if you like one of them and say which one is the best out of those two games but play them first then tell me.

• Jasmine commented  · 

Oh yay and you have to try two of these game they are called........paper.io on crazy games and give me comments if you like that game and angry snakes on kizi. com also give me comments if you like that game but take your time because I promised not to rush up comments people.

• Jasmine commented  · 

I like my comments and I want everybody to give me comments please and I am so super duper sorry I rush you to give me comments if you give me three more chance I promise I will not rush you so what do you say will u give me three more chances oh and if I blow them up you do not have to give me anymore comments but if I don't blow them up you will give me more comments deal comments people.

• Jasmine commented  · 

I want comments now hurry up and give me comments and just tell me if you like me idea or not okay it is a simple answer just say if you like it or not okay its not that hard really at all and when I mean at all I mean at all also, I can't wait anymore so give me comments now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now please.

• Jasmine commented  · 

Sad I think I will not get any comments really maybe I will maybe I won't who knows.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39

Feedback and Knowledge Base