What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,563 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1537 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to be able to add pictures to the answers. For example, for the students to be able to choose the correct graph.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I was just about to suggest it, but then I realized you suggested it!

• hellfire33790 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you make an extra side for like .it where you can logg in and have all questions on screen for online playing :)

• william.brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree as an option but one of the advantages is having students engaged together rather than on individual screens. This is a great tool to have students working together and discussing the outcome as you progress through the Kahoot.

• Phelps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this. I want to use Kahoot! as a review tool and have students host games so they can play each other while reviewing for finals.

• Jim DiPofi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I t would be good to have this for an option. If you are competing against another school, or for kids who have vision issues. For those reading, Socrative will do this, but it is not nearly as cool.

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea of Kahoot and it could be highly motivating for the students. As an adult playing it, I got frustrated with trying to quickly comprehend the question, see all the answer choices on the screen, and pick on answer on my device. I found myself giving up quickly, because there was no way for me to succeed. I teach lower level students and they can't handle using this program because the answers are not on their screens. I've had to use Zondle with them instead. If the answers do show in the future, I would use Kahoot more. It is important to reach ALL learners and the lack of answers in front of them prevents some from experiencing success.

Feedback and Knowledge Base