What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,577 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1539 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Darion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes a classmate of mine who has a really small screen is the host of the kahoot and everyone has to look off of their computor

• JK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's addressed in the FAQ. It kills the gamification to do it that way.

• ronald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think we should because at my school we have to look up at our promethean board

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lets see the answers and question on the same screen not the questions on another screen

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love it if Kahoot had the ability to allow my students to see the question as well as the answer. It does not need to be the primary way of doing things but it would be a wonderful option. As more and more teachers flip their classrooms (watch videos...take quizzes...etc...then come to class to discuss) a Kahoot quiz where the kids could take it anywhere within a certain amount of time would be awesome. I can imagine...Kohoot.it quiz...1-14-15.....8pm - 8am...#857674....

This is also important so that students with visual-spatial processing disorders can effectively play the game. I would like to use this more in my classroom, but I have students who cannot use far point spaces to gain information.

this game will it fun but my stdent think it not fun but I do so I am going to try it thank you so much this is the best app ever

• doug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a good idea as long as the questions are not included as well.

• Hannah Annette Keshmiri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea but teachers wouldn't allow that cause they want to be to where they don't have to stretch across the class room to see the words instead of just seeing blank colors. So I do like this but I don't think teachers would

• Kaarthik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Displaying the question would also be amazing for people with eye problem (short or long sight...)

Feedback and Knowledge Base