What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,400 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1471 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • destini morton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

anonymous don't give up, tell the staff what's your problem and they might have a solution for it! #don't give up

yall is stupid for saying hi and kahoot is a good game this is feedback not hiii ad good game , use your common sense if you have it.

I don't get what your trying to say here please give all of us a little bit more information here, if your going to type something say it in a way were people can understand the meaning behind it or the moral on the point.
        thank you for listening or reading this comment, please don't skip this comment for the next. god bless you common sense! dumby! hahahaha

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to do this in my class but we are limited to using a computer lab. The only place we can show the teacher's screen is on our projector but it is too far for students sitting in further chairs to see clearly. Having an option to have the questions and answers appear on their screen would make using Kahoot possible but without it, we simply cannot use the product.

Not having the questions and results in the app makes it difficult as a remote user to join in. Making this an option would help our process.

also make a screen that would show you the wrong and right answers!
        like when you get an answer wrong it would show a bright red screen. i would want the screen to show the wrong and right answers.

• Viveka Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love your Kahoot program, and enjoy every class period where my teacher at my middle school uses Kahoot. Thanks for a great learning experience.

Feedback and Knowledge Base