What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,563 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1537 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that the question and text answers need to show on the students' screens. Many students have forgotten their glasses or need an updated prescription, or have difficulty coordinating the visual on the screen with the answer on their computer.

The visual display is difficult to read in a whole class activity. The white print is too small, and there is too little contrast between the white print and yellow background. The print needs to be larger, and probably in black, rather than white. The background colors need to be lower intensity for greater contrast with the black print.

I agree with this. Students with visual impairments are affected too. There has to be a better solution. Maybe, turning on the text for those particular students.

• Young chap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My students get mad because they can't sometimes see the board because of a glare or because they need glasses.I gave this 3 votes because I like this idea strongly.Thanks.I really like this it is a very cool and fun thing to to with the young chaps. Jolly-O everybody thank you for considering this idea I would really like if the chaps could see the colors with the words. Thanks again Jolly-O

• Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would need nice if students could see questions on their screen

• Amber Palmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider adding this feature--it would really make your product more accessible for ALL students, but especially people who have trouble transferring from board to device.
    Thanks

Please, put the questions for kahoot on the student devices. It's really hard to have students of all ages look at the projector screen and know what the symbols stand for.

Also, this would be awesome to allow kahooting from remote locations.

• Dani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be SUPER helpful! Especially if we wanted to do a competition with another class!

• school commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know it is so annoying when I have to put it on the big screen and that takes to much time.

• Steijn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i gave this 3 votes because it would be very handy for student's that are in the back of the class!

No, have the questions on the screen make you special, force kids to be social

• Carrie Lance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Students have a hard time finding the answer on the projector screen and transferring their answer to their devices they are answering on. Would you be able to add the answer choices to the shape/color block on their device so they could read the answers there as well. This will help for younger students.

• Bre'shawndra Carroll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes they should let the answers show on the I pad because the other students always wait for the other student to put in there answer so that they can copy it.

It would also be a way of enabling visually impaired students to take part because they can listen to the word whereas only listening to the colour is not really helpful in this scenario.

• Kristian Eriksen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a small buisness that work in diffrent Offices. We love the concept of kahoot, but it is a shame that we cant have a choice of option that makes it possible to have the question and answer on the Devices. since we want to make quiz`es that would allow us to have a joined Activity despite not working in the same building.

Would really love if this could be a feature that you consider adding to Kahoot.

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand the issues of putting the questions and answers on the students' devices, wouldn't it be an idea to allow this as a game option for the teacher to set at the beginning of the quiz? Just a thought!

Others have suggested this, just thought I would add my voice too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base