What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,244 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1406 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Billy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ugh I'm trying to play but don't know number type lol dumb me.as usal

• Alli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great way for students to learn even though they may have some problems in school.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To help students that have visual impairments, I'd like to have an option where I can have the questions on the student's screen. I have several students in my class that struggle with their ability to read the large screen.

• Mario commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have requirement for playing the game remotely.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Share questions on student screens. My projector does not work at my Title I school. My kids love kahoot and it would be great if they were able to play it even with a technology gap.

• lynn petkewich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely agree-- We love Kahoot!, but I have a few special ed students that get really frustrated that they cannot see the Q/A on their device-- classroom pcs. Thank you!

• Laurel Bishow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mainly want the option to see the questions on the screen for the few students who have vision problems. Right now, they are being excluded so I can't use Kahoot very often. Based on other online education games, I have seen no lessening of class interaction when everyone is looking at their own screen.

• kat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please show answers on the screen, or at least have the option to do so. My screen is not very large and students have to crowd around close to see it.

If not displaying answers, somehow make the font larger please. I am hesitant to use Kahoot now because I have to have all the students crowd around the front of the room

• bella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

show answers on screen!!!!!!! I want to see beater its not fair to some people who have seeing problems and they have to be late answering the question. So many students can do better and they can get higher ranking and they can feel more confident about their test or quiz SHOW THE ASNWERS ON THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ? commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ME TOO! IT'S VERY UNCOMFORTABLE HAVING TO SEE THE SCREEN EVERY TIME I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE SHAPES STAND FOR

• Michael Lancione commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some students have vision problems. They are registered with the school’s accessibility office and we do our best to accommodate this. This means that in the computer lab, we rely less on a projector at the front of the screen, and more on students’ individual work station screens. However, I can’t use Kahoot because of the reliance on the projector!! This means that students with accessibility problems (specifically vision problems) CANNOT USE KAHOOT. If I were to use Kahoot in my class, it would lead to a student rights and accommodations problem.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71

Feedback and Knowledge Base