What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

5,987 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

958 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This would help in a big classroom!!

• Ian Bolger commented  · 

Yeah! It's needed because some people have bad eyesight

• Jozef commented  · 

Its needed !Furthermore not everyone can see and read that well from the projector/interactive whiteboard.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes please. This needs to be added as an option. I work with SEN kids and although they love it, some of them have coordination issues so they often choose the wrong colour despite knowing the answer. Furthermore not everyone can see and read that well from the projector/interactive whiteboard.

• Sharon commented  · 

I like that the answer choices are on the board, not the laptops, BUT I wish they were displayed on the top of the screen. It's hard for students in the back to see all answer choices.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you add that that will be amazing thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would really help my students with special needs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Students have a hard time seeing the questions. Should be displayed on their screens.

• Alexis commented  · 

I like this game but i please kind to login in

• eliza commented  · 

my students alwasys want to play kahoot

• aliyah commented  · 

I do not know my pass word

• Luke Fleener commented  · 

This would be a really nice alternative to having to move around violently in our chairs to see the screen at the front of the room in order to see the answers.

• chips commented  · 

letting students see the questions

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is hard to do if you do have the password to khahoot

• Jon commented  · 

In a computer room with all pcs facing different directions makes it impossible to play if the questions do not show up on the individual's screen. Please add this! Can't believe it is not already an option. Boo Hiss.

• Anonymous commented  · 

no se entiende nada no se puede poner las preguntas luego netras y te dice que esta mal cuando esta bien y no he podido entrar con lo cual no me gusta y lo uso porque me mandan que si no etse mensaje no estaria aqui y mucho menos crearme nada en esta porqueria

• Halele commented  · 

That's the only this that's missing in Kahoot, which is having questions and answers on each persons device.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 47 48

Feedback and Knowledge Base