What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

5,388 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole BaxterNicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

721 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Some students can't see my screen , so having the answer right in front of the would help.

• GurmanGurman commented  · 

I need a kahoot pin

• TimTim commented  · 

I think it would be helpful if just the answers were displayed along with the color choices....but not the question. That would keep the "looking at projected question" at the front....but also list all the choices on students who may not be able to fully see the board at the front of the room!

• Alejandro MettaAlejandro Metta commented  · 

i support the idea of presenting all the process in the phone together with the projection or even without tge projection or main computer. That would allow groups without them to participate even outdoors Also having some time to think about the answer before the options appear would help. Putting this together, a full screen with the question, followed by the question and options to answer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like the students to be able to see the questions and answer choices on their own screens. Colors with answer choices.

• Perry F. BrunsPerry F. Bruns commented  · 

The idea Kahoot! has of getting students to look up at the same screen just doesn't work. There's a difference between student engagement and student eyeballs bouncing back and forth instead of concentrating on the questions and answers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

is kahoot a social media,is it a game?

• Anonymous commented  · 

oh and still throwing up in my mouth

• Anonymous commented  · 

awesome but cant create one u guys need to work on log ins.......take back the awesome not...

• ooofooof commented  · 

fucccccc yea

• njbro22njbro22 commented  · 

we cant even really see it

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like for this feature to be added as an option as I would occasionally like to use kahoot to perform mock assessments.

• WendyWendy commented  · 

We run these remotely so looking up doesn't add any value & while Kahoots is great it would be beneficial for our users to see the choice of answers rather than just colours

• leslylesly commented  · 

it do not work on me

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37

Feedback and Knowledge Base