What should we develop next? For help, please check our Knowledge Base.

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

5,134 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole BaxterNicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

624 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sandra NelsonSandra Nelson commented  · 

ii am trying to sign in to study for a testt

• victorianvictorian commented  · 

i think it would be a lot easyer

• CarsonCarson commented  · 

It seems that this is overwhelmingly the most desired option. Please consider adding this feature.

• MichelleMichelle commented  · 

Add the questions to the phone screens.

• JudyJudy commented  · 

Show the questions

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Questions should be shown on all devices at the very least for social events. It doesn't make sense to have a social option if it's still being approached from an educational standpoint. While I understand that decisions about the general design of Kahoot! and the direction it is headed in should be made from an educational standpoint, I think it is important to also take into account the multiple audiences of this game. Not only would this be useful for social events or for visibility issues in classrooms, showing the questions and answers on all devices also allows Kahoot! to be used in online schools. One of the groups that helped online schools gain traction was children who were home schooled. Kahoot! was made with the intention of creating a bond between students. Homeschooled children often suffer greatly from a lack of social interaction, but because Kahoot! currently relies on a projector, or people being in the same vicinity, it cuts off online schools and other educational settings like that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Want 10 free kahoot templates that have any pic you want? #LeaveKahootUnlessTheAgeFilterChanges. I hate scams, but this one is perfect. Spread the word on 10 comment walls to get the templates!

Originally by Ane3 (The best scam spreader ever)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32

Feedback and Knowledge Base