What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,107 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1353 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark commented  · 

How has this not happened yet?

• Stephanie Bales commented  · 

My district would love to use Kahoot for Math-O-Lympics Battle of the Brains but find it may be difficult to see the screen in a large cafeteria setting. We would be able to if we could see the options on our computers. Maybe that could be added to the Pro version!

• Mia commented  · 

Ya I want to see the questions and answers on all the devices

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to use Kahoot! with my students on iPads but I don't have a smart board or large screen to show everyone the question at once

• Yardley McNeill commented  · 

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

This would be an amazing enhancement for my visually impaired students who are currently totally left out of their class Kahoots.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't know how to sign in

• trisya commented  · 

I can't enter!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love for the text question and answers to show on screens as well. I teach online and having it not show up on student devices and logins makes it impossible to use this program. Please make it an option. This way we can choose what is best for our students.

• Steve commented  · 

Today was my first day attempting to use Kahoot, and it was an epic fail. My projector is currently not not working, so I planned Kahoot review sessions for today thinking that they would all be able to see the questions and answers on their Chromebooks. Obviously this was not the case. I understand your thinking on the screen making it more of a group experience, but the platform should be able to function without a projector.

• teresajaffers commented  · 

i CANNOT GET INTO MY ACCOUNT . i JUST CHANGED THE PASSWORD AND iT SAYS TO TO SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE OR MICROSOFT.. I NEED HELP IT STILL WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CONNECT WHEN I SIGN INTO GOOGLE OR MICROSOFT??????????????

WHY CANT I TALK WITH SOMEONE

• olapotaiwo commented  · 

Please my kahoot is not working and I want to join the kahoot so I can have an account and password please

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to run a Kahoot quiz in a situation where I don't have a projector and computer. I assumed that the fact you could run a quiz from a phone app meant the system was configured to cope with this scenario, but the questions are only appearing on my phone app and not on any of the participants' phones! I guess Kahoot! is not for me after all.

• Hélène Corbeil commented  · 

J'ai une classe en informatique, les tables sont placées en U. Certains élèves font dos au TNI. J'aimerais bien que les questions s'affichent sur leur poste.

• lea commented  · 

can"t enter my acount

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have students with disabilities who can't access Kahoot in class unless it's on their screen. Please allow it as an option for certain students so they can access it!

• spotg5 commented  · 

How can I print questions and answers?

• Vijayalaxmi commented  · 

Please show questions and answers in all the device. There are too many things to coordinate on. There are different colours, shapes and the answer has to be written on different device which the students find it very difficult.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68

Feedback and Knowledge Base