What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,022 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1330 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julia commented  · 

As a teacher it is nice to have versatility. I teach French and I use kahoot often. When I have to change my lesson, like today I am in a computer lab due to a broken AC unit and I don't have a promethean board to display answers, I can't play kahoot with my students. It would be nice to at least have the option to change the display to include answers for when my circumstances change. I understand the reason you have it set up the way you do. Sometimes, teachers face challenges and would still like to use kahoot.

• roopam goyal commented  · 

agreed.. would be great to see answers on screen

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not only showing 4 colors on the screen is important for another reason: U.S. Federal 508 requirements of the Rehabilitation Act requires that color alone should not be used to convey information: https://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/visual-audio-contrast-without-color.html. (There is also a similar requirement in European accessibility guidelines.)

Not relying on color alone to convey information is a Level A Success criterion -- so it's pretty basic accessibility requirement: 1.4.1 Use of Color: Color is not used as the only visual means of conveying information, indicating an action, prompting a response, or distinguishing a visual element. (Level A)

What this means is that Kahoot! is not always accessible to students with low vision and/or color vision deficiencies (color blindness). This might also be an issue for users who are older.

• jian commented  · 

how can i make a kahoot?

• Mustapha commented  · 

Anf app was good obut oapp ois o oyotime ois owas

• Anonymous commented  · 

làm thế nào tôi có thể đăng nhập nếu tôi không có địa chỉ email hoặc mật khẩu

• Khethiwe commented  · 

how can i log in if i don't have an email address or password

• Barbara Freestone commented  · 

How can I turn off the music in a kahoot so the students can hear me verbally ask the question>

• John Douglas commented  · 

In a museum setting we do not always have classes. rather we want to adopt a "trail and find" approach in quizzes for individual visitors. So navigating around an area using compass headings and at determined locations been asked questions, the answer to which will lead them to another location. Can I use Kahoot for this?

• hl commented  · 

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Anonymous commented  · 

no me dejais entrar yo queroahcer o reponder preguntas

• Anonymous commented  · 

I used Kahoot in classroom, everybody loves it!!!
        But students( a class of 40) from the back could not see the answers at the bottom due to distance and colour contrast. Can I suggest
        (i) to move the answer up, line next to the question. or
        (ii) change the font to black instead of white so there is a contrast and easier to read from a distance.

• James Johnson commented  · 

We like kahoot, but want to use it in places where there aren't screens (other than mobile phones) readily available. Without showing questions, this makes it hard.

• Blake commented  · 

i love kahoot

← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67

Feedback and Knowledge Base