What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

6,740 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1243 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

A prova e amanhã e além disso e o professor mando revisa pelo kahoot e não consegue trazer a nova senha que raiva previro outro app 😡😡😡

• Anonymous commented  · 

Porque 24horas para funciona a nova senha

• Erin Costello commented  · 

As a student who is extremely vision impaired, playing kahoot is an extremely scary and anxiety inducing task, as I can almost never read the answers. Being able to see it in front of me would alleviate that anxiety.

• Anonymous commented  · 

i think that this would really help

• Carl commented  · 

We use Kahoot over a conference call. So the leader has the question and answers shared through skype and then we have our answer page on a different monitor or on our phone. This is a little cumbersome due to the screen refresh rates of the leader screen and then shared screen on skype. So it would be nice if the question and answers were all displayed on the student screen. Perhaps you could have a separate mode to allow this so as to not take away from the original intent when the product is used live in a classroom.

• Anonymous commented  · 

can you help me with the passed please

• Bernice Liang commented  · 

I want the questions to appear on the screen because if two people are in different places, they won´t see the questions.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a significant problem. Many people, including myself, have read the answers, decided on the right one, and misclicked because there's a time factor to scoring, and we need to be able to go to it without looking. If we could see the answers, or maybe even the questions, on our own devices, and not just the host device, it would fix nearly all misclicking.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Gy y’a tf. Tf y’a y’a gym fcycfdd

• Lizzie commented  · 

This defenetly should happen and very... SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dan Glenn commented  · 

This option would be great. We use Kahoot to review bible stories in church and sometimes, people sit too far away to see the small answers. It would also be an option if you could change the font size of the answers OR have them show up full-screen (without the graphic at the top) which would make them larger and easier to read.

• Anonymous commented  · 

because they can't see the answers

• Yusuf commented  · 

Your the best

• Anonymous commented  · 

hoe kan ik een kahoot of kahoot onderwerp zoeken?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63

Feedback and Knowledge Base