What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,162 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1375 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

As a student, this would be very helpful because if we can not see the board this will give us an oppourtunity to see. Also to me it allows me to think more clearly when it is right in front of me.

• Yeeto commented  · 

this would be very helpful as sometimes students have to stand up and look over people's heads, slowing them down.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I teach pupils with mobility issues and turning around to see a board is not always an option. It seems unfair that they would miss out / be penalised.

• Faith Moore commented  · 

I agree! Please have an option to show answers and/or questions on the students' screens!

It would also help students with vision issues. Some of my students have trouble seeing the board at times.

It would also be helpful for times when a board isn't working. Right now, I don't have a board in my room, which means Kahoot! is next to impossible to play, even though my students love it and ask to play often. :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

You mean what would make kahoot awesome not MORE AWESOME because it isn't for al of us.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why is Logging in Hard it says an Account already exists and I am typing in
        a lot of things and it also says that you forgot your password but it never says to
        create a password, WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I dont know why i can't put answer

• XENOxBOT commented  · 

Let it be an option for study groups who can't meet.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't know what to coment but I don't know my password and i have 10 important kahoots there

• Anonymous commented  · 

U should make it on the sutds sruh and i a kid so if i selly in consusgb it not my flat

• POOPER6969 commented  · 

NO. The whole point of kahoot is to look at the big screen and answer. Youre ruining it

• Anonymous commented  · 

i feel suck although have my password and all.

• Mike M commented  · 

I would love to see this as a feature!
        MM

• Jhon commented  · 

again stupid kahoot overcooked his lasagna

• StupidKahoot commented  · 

Why is kahoot not letting me login! Stupid piece of crap. 👎😫

• StupidKahoot commented  · 

I had a password then I reset it and it still won’t let me login! I’m going to fail my history project because this stupid dumb useless app/website. I’m going to use gimkit instead. I am so disappointed and if I could rate Kahoot! It would be 0.5/10, USELESS!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69

Feedback and Knowledge Base