What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Show Questions/Answers On Every Screen/Device

Instead of just seeing four colors, I'd like the option to turn on having the text of the answer show up as well. This is especially helpful for students who have coordination issues reading off a screen and transferring the answer to their device.

7,316 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1452 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

come on hurry up tell your name well my name is zia fathima from india banglore where are you from

can anyone please play with me i am challenging you to play with me if you dare to

i really want to play but i dont know how to connect my laptop with my tv so that why.

• Daniel Boileau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The idea of kahoot is excellent.
        It is the execution that is the issue.
        Sorry for sounding negative.

I am not always 2ft away from my son so i am not able to see his ipad.

• Daniel Boileau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems pointless that when my son tries to engage me in kahoots and sends pin i cant see the questions .. and all i see are the 4 coloured options with no clue what they represent.

This seems incredibly pointless to me. Would be nice when im aways from home that my son could play this with me. But i cant as i have to literally be right beside him. Whats is the pount of sharing pin if i need his eypad to know what i am choosing and what my options are?? Might as well just answer his questions on his eyepad. My son is extremely smart and enjoys challenging me and engaging me. This application should be fully shared on both screens otherwise the share is useless.

• destini morton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you might I am mean and rude as heck but I'm not I am just telling the truth and if you cant handle the truth being told to you online ,then I just you cant tell the truth being told in you face .

• destini morton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

anonymous don't give up, tell the staff what's your problem and they might have a solution for it! #don't give up

← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73

Feedback and Knowledge Base