What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Combine/Merge Multiple Kahoots

I like 2 quizzes but want to merge them into one when neither one of the quizzes are my originals.

6,055 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1714 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dadams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone figured this out yet? I would love to merge two quizzes!

• dawnd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! If students create their own quizzes, you can blend the best questions into one big quiz to use as a review for everyone.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Yes, Yes. A must when trying to create short checks for understanding and then merge into a review later in the unit!

• Sydney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to split a quiz I've already made. It's 111 questions and I'd like it split it into increments of 25

• Carey Hartmann- Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider adding this feature. It would be nice to take all review quizzes and combine them into a final review for a unit test.

• Pekka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is much needed. I made my students create about 5 questions each and they of course made separate quizzes. I'd like to merge them all together.

• Ethan Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! I have vocab quizzes every week and would love to merge past Kahoots combining all past words into one quiz. Would use this all the time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same question. However, in my case, I created both quizzes that I would like merge.

1 2 82 83 84 86 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base