What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Combine/Merge Multiple Kahoots

I like 2 quizzes but want to merge them into one when neither one of the quizzes are my originals.

6,055 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1714 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom Whalen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an invaluable teacher tool. Currently we are reviewing for the semester by having students create a Kahoot to jigsaw some of the units we have studied in Sociology. I will be giving my high school students a very accessible summative assessment. It would be fun to use their questions as some of them are very well thought out using localized examples.

• kfarabau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, med to be able to combine kahoot for semester cumulative review.

• pguidry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... Several times I have wanted to review several previously used questions it it would be very helpful to combine Kahoots to do this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to do a semester review for the students with previously used questions. It would be helpful to combine my old Kahoots to make the review.

Please: next step must be the merging!! Makes Kahoot more and more flexible

• veronica de la garza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please figure out a way to merge kahoots

Also maybe a way for multiple people to work on a single kahoot together like google drive allows.

• Greg Brcka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. There are a lot of great quizzes out there, but only parts of each are needed at a time. It would save a lot of time.

Yes Please! I want to merge all my Kahoot quizzes from 1st semester to create a giant review for Final Exams!

I would like to be able to do this. I love this site. Thank you for making classroom learning fun.
    Anna

Feedback and Knowledge Base