What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Combine/Merge Multiple Kahoots

I like 2 quizzes but want to merge them into one when neither one of the quizzes are my originals.

3,422 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1151 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Because some kids are not that smart

• Hayes commented  · 

I want this feature!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also like this - it would be nice to be able to combine the kahoots I have made for our semester exam review.

• Luke commented  · 

This or a question bank would be fine. I tried the "Master Kahoot!" workaround for my American History class, but it becomes bulky, laggy, and nearly impossible to edit when it hits 180 questions. This may seem like a lot, but this is literally less than 1/3 of my course. My students love the platform, but I simply can't keep up with the labor demands of creating these Kahoots! without this feature, i.e. I'll use it A LOT more if I can combine Kahoots! or have a question bank.

• Bob Vachon commented  · 

Ideally it would be great if we could drag and drop questions between Kahoots ... :/

That would save a great deal of time and would definitely increase my use of Kahoot.

• Kristóf Csorba commented  · 

Hi! I would also like this feature. I have several Kahoots for a class, but at the end of the term, I would like to make a "Final Kahoot", consisting of questions from all previous Kahoots.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES this would be a great feature! Please add the ability to merge two Kahoots and then we can pick and choose which questions we like !

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, Is there a way to combine two kahoots into one for a final exam review?

• Su Leone commented  · 

Please, please do this!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to split a Kahoot into two different games as one is too long.

• Amy commented  · 

I like kahoot but I just can't get into it

• KahootTheBest commented  · 

Kahoot won't respond to anything. This was posted nearly 4 years ago

• Khalia Turner commented  · 

I think kahoot it's a good game for kids because the kids get to learn new things in a fun way.

• M commented  · 

I would love to be able to pick questions from various kahoots and combine into one (as you can do in Quizizz)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would be really helpful if there was a feature that allowed you to combine kahoots!

• Anonymous commented  · 

this game is the rest game ever I rather clean my room then play your naste game

← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58

Feedback and Knowledge Base