What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Combine/Merge Multiple Kahoots

I like 2 quizzes but want to merge them into one when neither one of the quizzes are my originals.

3,705 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1193 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'm using Kahoot on a trial basis at the moment. Immediately I wanted to combine questions and jumble together and could not. Please add a feature to combine all platforms into one. I really don't want to pay for this is I'm only able to do one feature at a time. Thank you!

• Melissa Meadows commented  · 

Yes, please, please add this feature. I want to make Kahoots for each chapter and then merge them to make a big exam review Kahoot. I can't believe this isn't possible. I've been searching and searching for how to do this because I didn't even think of it not being possible to do.

• reid commented  · 

In addition: A statement of the Kahoot Support whether such a merge-function is in planning and if so until when would be much appreciated! Thank you guys!

• reid commented  · 

me too: I'd love to merge different Kahoot quizzes to one in order to get one big challenge that my students can play.

• NESBITTG commented  · 

I'm only the 1189th person to write and beg Kahoot to let us merge?

Kahoot name: Nesbitt309

• Marisa commented  · 

I agree with this idea. I have students that make their own Kahoots and I would like to merge them into one big Kahoot.

• Anonymous commented  · 

User friendly merging, please...

• Ann Marie Turner commented  · 

Same as other comments. It would be a useful feature if I could combine questions from several different existing quizzes in kahoots.

• Anonymous commented  · 

so i guess the answer is no, and they will not correct it soon?

• Dee commented  · 

Would love to merge Kahoots also. I will now go waste time re-typing :( Because we all know teachers have that extra time!

• tam commented  · 

i want to merge 2 Kahoo! together, how can i do?

• James Noble commented  · 

Guys, this has been a high demand request for FOUR years... please. It's honestly enough to make me choose another service. If you combine the top three request threads for this (this one, plus the one just saying combine kahoots, plus the answer bank) you end up with 5728 up votes.

• Barbra Knaak commented  · 

The Quizizz people have a way to take other quizizz and pick and choose things to merge them into one activity. Talk to them to find out how to do it.

• Danielle commented  · 

I would love if you could merge 2 or more Kahoots. I have 4 different ones that I would like as one but find retyping all the questions would be a waste of time.

• Kim Miller commented  · 

Time is a valuable commodity for teachers. It would be fabulous if we didn't have to reinvent the wheel. Please consider this. Thanks.

• Kylie Raposo commented  · 

Miss cappelli Kahoot wont let me go on it.

• Rashmi S S commented  · 

It helps enrich general knowledge

← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60

Feedback and Knowledge Base