What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Printing quizzes to be able to use as tests.

It would be nice to use as a tool for review, and have the ability to print a hard copy to use as a review for someone without internet access or to use as an actual test.

769 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

81 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help my special needs students GREATLY to have a printed copy of the kahoots. PLEASE make this happen!!

I would like a way to print the questions and answer choices into a quiz. And it would be so awesome if we could have an option on the version numbers of the test.

• Jennifer Mikula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add a way to download and or print the questions to give to kids who missed the game. needed for makeup work or kids who have been assigned detention/suspension!

• sracourt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very beneficial to have the ability to print a Kahoot. This would allow teachers to use them as a test or quiz.

• oscarvangend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Question & answer export to MS Word, to have a backup when the internet is down or people don't have their own devices.

This is a great idea. Especially for those kids who are absent and need to "make-up" their quiz and don't have a mobile device to play the challenge.

• Alan Mathison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate the printing options, but there is no way to print the credit resources along with the questions.

I took the time to put links to find answers if a student didn't know. I would like to be able to print it along with the question.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a teacher I would like to be able to quickly export my kahoot to a word file to create a multiple choice quiz for my students. Likewise I would also like to be able to import word files into Kahoots.
    This would allow me to quickly create multiple choice quizes.

• Juliann Soto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this as a test review and it would be great to be able to just be able to turn this into a pirntable pdf as a premade mutiple choice test as a follow up. Or even a way to print as a outline of study guide. Right now I am copying and pasting my questions and rewriting twice which is time consuming and annoying.

I have a student who can't cope with playing Kahoot but I still want him to be doing the work and printing out the questions would really help with this

• saja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have this option available to teachers, at least. Thanks Kahoot!

• Andrew Senseney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen! I could really use it not only for students who don't have a cell phone or internet access, but also for students who can't handle being in class on some days. I really want them to still do the review before the test, even if they are sent to the Cool Down Room.

• Luis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to be able to print a page with the color choices for each problem. That way, if the student doesn't have a phone, I can give them the page with the colored choices and a marker. I watch them as they answer with the time allowed. Usually, it is about 1 to 3 students per class that might not have a phone

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base