What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Printing quizzes to be able to use as tests.

It would be nice to use as a tool for review, and have the ability to print a hard copy to use as a review for someone without internet access or to use as an actual test.

762 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

80 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help my special needs students GREATLY to have a printed copy of the kahoots. PLEASE make this happen!!

I would like a way to print the questions and answer choices into a quiz. And it would be so awesome if we could have an option on the version numbers of the test.

• Jennifer Mikula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add a way to download and or print the questions to give to kids who missed the game. needed for makeup work or kids who have been assigned detention/suspension!

• sracourt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very beneficial to have the ability to print a Kahoot. This would allow teachers to use them as a test or quiz.

• oscarvangend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Question & answer export to MS Word, to have a backup when the internet is down or people don't have their own devices.

This is a great idea. Especially for those kids who are absent and need to "make-up" their quiz and don't have a mobile device to play the challenge.

• Alan Mathison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate the printing options, but there is no way to print the credit resources along with the questions.

I took the time to put links to find answers if a student didn't know. I would like to be able to print it along with the question.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a teacher I would like to be able to quickly export my kahoot to a word file to create a multiple choice quiz for my students. Likewise I would also like to be able to import word files into Kahoots.
        This would allow me to quickly create multiple choice quizes.

• Juliann Soto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this as a test review and it would be great to be able to just be able to turn this into a pirntable pdf as a premade mutiple choice test as a follow up. Or even a way to print as a outline of study guide. Right now I am copying and pasting my questions and rewriting twice which is time consuming and annoying.

I have a student who can't cope with playing Kahoot but I still want him to be doing the work and printing out the questions would really help with this

• saja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have this option available to teachers, at least. Thanks Kahoot!

• Andrew Senseney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen! I could really use it not only for students who don't have a cell phone or internet access, but also for students who can't handle being in class on some days. I really want them to still do the review before the test, even if they are sent to the Cool Down Room.

• Luis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to be able to print a page with the color choices for each problem. That way, if the student doesn't have a phone, I can give them the page with the colored choices and a marker. I watch them as they answer with the time allowed. Usually, it is about 1 to 3 students per class that might not have a phone

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base