What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add images as answers

Text-only answers are not convenient when my topic requires that learners match objects together. Also, it isn't convenient for early K and ESL learners. Instead of there being text in an answer box, I would like an option to upload an image.

2,337 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

197 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Katie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this possible?? This would be so helpful for high school geometry when the answer choices have to have symbols in them!! Thanks!

• Susana Garza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding images as answers would greatly help the pk -1st grade students in using this program.

• Lars Barnkob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i love this idea :)

i use it for kids that are 6-7 years old
        and it will make it easyer for them
        if we have photo´s and text on the same time :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know if it's being worked on or what?! I work at a school for small kids with learning disabilities and it would open up for a whole new world of fun for them. for now i can only use Kahoot in MATH

• Greg Morehouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be exceptionally helpful in my science class, given that I could ask for students to distinguish between images of atoms/energy diagrams/phase diagrams/Lewis structures. There is a workaround where I can add images and label them as the main image for the question, but this prevents rapid versioning of image-based answers.

This would help a lot for the lower grades, especially K and 1st grade. I teach Spanish, so their reading skills are beginners in English and 0 in Spanish. Right now with my Kindergartners I use True or False but if I they could answer looking at images, that would allow for better assessment of their comprehension.

• Jari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work with adults with disabilities and they love technology but most cannot read. I can read the question to them but would want them to choose a picture to answer instead of me reading the choices and the color for them to remember.

The ability to add images to answer choices would be awesome for non-readers and students that are reading significantly below grade level. Hope you think about it!

• Rogelio Delgado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding pics resolves the Eq Editor issue as well as these could be done in Word or other Eq Editors and then imported as pics. It WILL get annoying to do that after a while, but it IS a solution.
        How about you ADD BOTH (Eq Editor and Allow pics as answer choices) and WE LOVE YA FOR IT????
        Thanks a bunch for the FANTABULOUS site! Kahoot! Rocks!

• Adina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Images would be a big plus so I can use it with the younger students in my music classes

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or voice clips! I would like to make bell work quizzes for students that deal with phonics...need them to write the sounds they hear.

• KCurtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this is a great feature for my Spanish classroom so I don't have to use any English!

Feedback and Knowledge Base