What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add images as answers

Text-only answers are not convenient when my topic requires that learners match objects together. Also, it isn't convenient for early K and ESL learners. Instead of there being text in an answer box, I would like an option to upload an image.

2,280 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

179 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KCurtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this is a great feature for my Spanish classroom so I don't have to use any English!

• Andrea Eikset commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a brilliant idea for making quizes for children in kindergarten and for those with low reading skills.

• La commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having images to click as the answers would support our EAL(English as an additional language) learners and those children who aren't strong readers.

• hinmanc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Images would help my younger or supported students to participate at the same level as the other students.

• MrsDeB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Images in the answer choices would open up the quizzes to developing (English) speakers and readers in early elementary school.

• Dabey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely want this feature so I can use a picture to help explain the answer to the quiz question. This would be a game changer for me, allowing me to use quizzes more often.

• josler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. It would be beneficial in creating Kahoots for kindergartners using their CVC words to put a word as the question, and then different pictures for the answers. Students must read the word and choose the correct picture to match the word.

• Johanna Tudtud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are working with chemistry and there is no symbol to write a subscript under a superscript. Word has that option under equations so it will be nice to either be able to copy and paste OR have those symbols under the horse shoe

• r.gregory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would be able to use this with young students who can't read or write yet. Hope it comes in soon!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one missing feature that has prevented me from using Kahoot for some of my material.

Or when quizzing young students that might not read yet. I was planning on asking the questions and have then click on the answer.

Options are always good. Sometimes it's more important to be able to identify an image to go with a particular question.

• atle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you want to do that now its just a matter of creating a new image in photoshop or similar software. But i can definitely see the use for doing it right in the browser!

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base