What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add images as answers

Text-only answers are not convenient when my topic requires that learners match objects together. Also, it isn't convenient for early K and ESL learners. Instead of there being text in an answer box, I would like an option to upload an image.

2,337 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

197 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. It would be very helpful for students in lower grades that are still learning their sounds and words.

• n.vos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ja heel graag. Dat maakt het voor mijn kleuters aantrekkelijk. Ze kunnen immers nog niet lezen.

• Ilonka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea... also for my Sp. Ed. students who cannot read due to the nature of their disabilities (High School aged)

• Ilonka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if I can read the question to my students and they can choose the correct answer from a choice of pictures displayed instead of just "words" - many of my high school students cannot read due to the nature of their disabilities.

• Myra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We love Kahoot. With my ELL students, I add pictures to my Kahoot to 'match the question' I am asking. After they have learned the content, I duplicate the file and I tried to delete the pictures I uploaded, but I couldn't. I would like to have the option of duplicating with or without the uploaded pictures. Thanks

• Hanan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I teach math and sometimes there are questions about graphs that I'd like if the students can see multiple charts as the choices and have the option of choosing the correct one.

• Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Teaching first graders it would be a lot easier for them to choose answers with pictures. Pics would help with categorizing, sequencing, patterning, phonics. Oh my gosh the things we could do with pictures there in the answer options. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make this a possibility.

Using images as answers would mean that I could use Kahoot in every part of my school day.

This would be great for my four year olds to use. They can't read, so pictures for answers would really come in handy.

• Em C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I teach newcomer ESL to 5-7 year olds. I would like to have the option to post images as the answer choices so I can say a word and have students select the image for vocabulary practice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base