What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add images as answers

Text-only answers are not convenient when my topic requires that learners match objects together. Also, it isn't convenient for early K and ESL learners. Instead of there being text in an answer box, I would like an option to upload an image.

2,351 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

199 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dmitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The user should be able to drop an image into the answers spots. This would be helpful for so many types of quizzes. Music, patterns, art

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to add images for Jumble quiz questions. I'd like to be able to have complicated multi-step equations put into the correct order (like logarithms for instance).

PLEASE can you create the option to upload icons/photos for all the answers. Kahoot is not as effective with students that are 4-6 years because they are unable to read yet. I really want to use it with my pre-primary but I need an icon option to also upload for each answer. This is the only thing it's missing for the early childhood. It would be great if you could include this feature. Kahoot is great only for the older children at the moment due to this. Thanks so much!

• weekiatjeremy.tang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be to great to include 'hypothesis video'
    Meaning the majority of polls will indicated a preferred outcome (somewhat like a move with alternate ending)

• Lexi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really good idea that I could use in my classroom!

• Camp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be so helpful with teaching kindergarten so many basic skills...2d shapes, 3d shapes, which has a different beginning sound,.....

So much interest from so many for this upgrade!

Permettre d'insérer des images dans les choix de réponses et permettre jusqu'à 5 choix de réponses

What kind of respectable 1st grader doesn't know how to read? Are they retarded?

• Daniel Orr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would a great bonus for math and physics classes. I really need the ability to insert graphics and more complex equations in the answers.

• Sin Wei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I work mainly in primary science curriculum. When adapting regular questions for Kahoot use, sometimes pictures are the answer options for some types of questions. Thus, having a ability to insert pictures in the answer options is helpful

• Tammy Pearson-Horner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was just researching this question/answer because am planning to give my "Carnival of the Animals" quiz...would REALLY love to have pictures for the answers instead of text. Where is the progress on this??

• Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ability to put pictures and not words or sentences as answers or as a question [as answers is more important in my opinion].

Feedback and Knowledge Base