What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add images as answers

Text-only answers are not convenient when my topic requires that learners match objects together. Also, it isn't convenient for early K and ESL learners. Instead of there being text in an answer box, I would like an option to upload an image.

2,351 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

199 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jt3v12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to find a way to make the images "in questions" larger, to help people see the details and answer the questions.

• Bonconickel 7952 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like an option for pictures to BE answers, but I am 100% completely against players uploading their own images as answers in the quiz. How would that even work? I am completely on board with the ability for CREATORS to upload images to make answers, though. A picture is worth a thousand words.

• Marihot Sitanggang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly recommend picture as the answer, yeach that's great idea, because picture or image tells much more than words .

• Ann-Katrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to create a quiz where there is not only one correct answer, but various and the player needs to tick all of them in order to win.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When we play we can put in a limited number of letters and numbers and the emojis will not show a box. Also, a great idea is we can have a khoot type of game that lets us match pictures to the definition.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could add an image to be revealed after the answers are posted to further explain the answer.

• olley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

attach or ad photos not just words for the question to help people understand the question more.

• Shilpa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our children and teachers really enjoy playing Kahoot. We use Kahoot for many subjects and would like to extend for foreign language. I am thrilled using your New Jumble feature. But if you could also improvise this feature by allowing teachers to insert pictures in answer section. Visually it becomes easier for the children to rearrange pictures and we could use this feature for our Pre Kg children and use it for HIndi Language.

Thank you. Looking forward for your response

• Вадим Дмитриев commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Add the ability to combine different types of Kanut! For example, that one question is the choice of the correct answer, and the other with consistency.
    2) Add the opportunity to see who exactly answered this.
    3) Add function to the answer were pictures.
    4) Another mode of "Hardcore", who answers incorrectly - drop out!

• j.gregoor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

more variety in answering opportunities and how they look. Possible to make it more personal

Feedback and Knowledge Base