What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add images as answers

Text-only answers are not convenient when my topic requires that learners match objects together. Also, it isn't convenient for early K and ESL learners. Instead of there being text in an answer box, I would like an option to upload an image.

2,351 votes
Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

199 comments

Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rocco Albano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish you coud add images to the answers to do things like give people hints as to what the correct answer is or helping confussed players understand the answers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sugerimos incorporar dentro de las opciones de respuestas imágenes, ya que al utilizarlo con niños menores a 6 años, no saben leer en su totalidad, dificultando la utilización de la aplicación y generando frustraciones en ellos.(ej. kahoot de colores: de qué color es una banana? Respuestas en imágenes (rojo, naranjo, amarillo, azul)

Images as answers would be so helpful. I'm sure my young ESL learners would love it!

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such an old thread and we STILL don't have the option of making pictures as the answers. I have to read the answers to my non-English speakers and they get confused and are the last to answer so they can't win. I need pictures!

• POTATO X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea! :)

Lets hope you get more votes for this from the kahoot community.

I'm an art/film (storyboarding) teacher. It would be useful to have the option to add an image to each answer option.

• michelle.hanenkrath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to use images as answer choices.

Increase the number of allowable characters when typing questions & answers

• D Armand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This thread is very, very old, but this would be great for math kahoots dealing with graphs and tables.

• Bella Jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I wait for my other classmates to answer, especialy the 60 second questions, I get really bored and it would be cool to put a gif between questions.

Like yes adds pictures but also keep who is in 1 2 3 place on the screen and let them have 2 minuets to answer

• jburch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to make the oictures I add bigger so kids in the back can see it

Feedback and Knowledge Base