What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Add images as answers

Text-only answers are not convenient when my topic requires that learners match objects together. Also, it isn't convenient for early K and ESL learners. Instead of there being text in an answer box, I would like an option to upload an image.

2,213 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

166 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Isabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey i think he or she is right because we need to know if there are some things the people that play wouldnt understand 🤔🤨

• haenju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great from the language teacher's perspective to have audio for the question and pictures for answer choices. When students are first learning, I don't want them tied to words, so I only use Kahoot for review.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding pictures to the answers would make this much more accessible for all people regardless of reading ability!

• Kevin Bowdler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let the creators of a Kahoot insert images into the answer section of a Kahoot. That would make Kahoot so much more usable!!

Please add this feature (adding images as answers). I wanted to make a blind Kahoot for my Algebra 2 class, and for this particular topic, I wanted images as answers :(

• Rocco Albano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish you coud add images to the answers to do things like give people hints as to what the correct answer is or helping confussed players understand the answers.

Sugerimos incorporar dentro de las opciones de respuestas imágenes, ya que al utilizarlo con niños menores a 6 años, no saben leer en su totalidad, dificultando la utilización de la aplicación y generando frustraciones en ellos.(ej. kahoot de colores: de qué color es una banana? Respuestas en imágenes (rojo, naranjo, amarillo, azul)

Images as answers would be so helpful. I'm sure my young ESL learners would love it!

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such an old thread and we STILL don't have the option of making pictures as the answers. I have to read the answers to my non-English speakers and they get confused and are the last to answer so they can't win. I need pictures!

• POTATO X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea! :)

Lets hope you get more votes for this from the kahoot community.

I'm an art/film (storyboarding) teacher. It would be useful to have the option to add an image to each answer option.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base