What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

More answer options

Hi, is there any plans to increase the number of answers from 4 to 5 or 6?

887 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Colin McAllister-Gibson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

178 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to turn away from kahoot with the 4 answer limitation

• Oscar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I add that answer 3 en 4 are required. In my kahoor with 4 alternatives I see that only answer1 and 2 are required? When I play I only see 2 answers?

• Patty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hard to believe we still cannot add more than four answers. Not helpful to be so limited.

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely there is more needed! I was extremely surprised and disappointed that there was only 4 answer options.

• Frans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Std four is fine, but easy configurable up till 5 or 6 or less (2 or 3) would be awesome. Any update on the matter?

• Wes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Running an event where we have 6 bands competing in the first round. More than 4 options needed please.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for more!!! I really hope that we could increase the number of answers as we wish! Please give us options, please, please, please!

• Theil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it is possible to not require that all 4 choices be used in a jumble, Kahoot could be used to select multiple options from a master list. For example, assign the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 to the options. A given order, say 312, could correspond to an option on a hard copy master list. Thus, the correct answer can be selected from more than just 4 options. It would be even better if a number could be used more than once- say 322, to make the potential list even longer.

• Anne-Lise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for more!!! I really hope that we could increase the number of answers as we wish! Please give us options, please, please, please!

• Dominic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for more!!! I would like to use this in a survey in which we use a likert scale aligned with our performance management ratings - this would be most helpful! Thank you

• Franco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me just 1 answer more should be the best! A short upgrade, please, from 4 to 5 ...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not find this solution? Where can i found the option: add more possible answers for the question?

• Ihsan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we want more
    we want more
    we want more
    we want more!!!

more options!!!

• rajat.bassi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having option of more than 4 Answers. As well showing question as well at Participant screen.

• Donald J. Trump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Slob on my knob, like corn on the cob, check in with me, and do your job, lay on the bed, and give me head.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base