What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

More answer options

Hi, is there any plans to increase the number of answers from 4 to 5 or 6?

873 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Colin McAllister-Gibson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

175 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely there is more needed! I was extremely surprised and disappointed that there was only 4 answer options.

• Frans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Std four is fine, but easy configurable up till 5 or 6 or less (2 or 3) would be awesome. Any update on the matter?

• Wes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Running an event where we have 6 bands competing in the first round. More than 4 options needed please.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for more!!! I really hope that we could increase the number of answers as we wish! Please give us options, please, please, please!

• Theil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it is possible to not require that all 4 choices be used in a jumble, Kahoot could be used to select multiple options from a master list. For example, assign the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 to the options. A given order, say 312, could correspond to an option on a hard copy master list. Thus, the correct answer can be selected from more than just 4 options. It would be even better if a number could be used more than once- say 322, to make the potential list even longer.

• Anne-Lise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for more!!! I really hope that we could increase the number of answers as we wish! Please give us options, please, please, please!

• Dominic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for more!!! I would like to use this in a survey in which we use a likert scale aligned with our performance management ratings - this would be most helpful! Thank you

• Franco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me just 1 answer more should be the best! A short upgrade, please, from 4 to 5 ...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not find this solution? Where can i found the option: add more possible answers for the question?

• Ihsan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we want more
        we want more
        we want more
        we want more!!!

more options!!!

• rajat.bassi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having option of more than 4 Answers. As well showing question as well at Participant screen.

• Donald J. Trump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Slob on my knob, like corn on the cob, check in with me, and do your job, lay on the bed, and give me head.

• jul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i cant read all the comments guys this is crazy.. Kahoot managers aren't very smart, i'm just going to look to another app.. there are actually many other pretty cool, with more than 1 possible answers, this is going to be the standard ! bye bye kahoot

• lucia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update? It is quite useless with only four answers. Also, licere scales are often used in surveys. It would be useful to be able to select 5 or 7 points Likert scale

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base