What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Import a quiz using a simple spreadsheet format

Ability to import a quiz using a simple spreadsheet with column headers such as this quiz import spreadsheet from socrative.com m.socrative.com/lecturer/templates/socrativeQuizTemplate.xls

Importing quizzes in an easy format is a great way to get teachers to use your product because most popular classroom quiz tools allow a teacher to bring in quizzes they already have made!

1,018 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric Simmons shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

138 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NotGalaxyWolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a question on kahoot how do I upload a kahoot as a student or how can I even upload a kahoot as in a quiz

• Michael Cheers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My tool does "add the ability to import quizzes as from an excel file" and does accept .csv uploads I believe. As a test try uploading the excel file that was referenced in the creation of this thread.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are trying to find an easy way for student who do not have accounts to help create quizzes. Our students are under 13 and do not have email, so they can not make accounts. Thanks for considering allowing a .csv upload.

• Sr Helms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the Quizziz recommendation, folks. Adios, Kahoot. My students love you but I'm not spending time cutting and pasting 500 questions. You've just lost a customer! #kahootfail #adioskahoot

• Proyecto Innovacion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am an user of Quizizz, if Kahoot implements this option, I will move all my Questions to Kahoot, until this moment...

Kahoot is not for me!

Implementar esto lo antes posible!!!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have ALSO started using quizizz and looking for other such platforms as I have over 100+ proficiency tests that I want to put into kahoot, but refuse to do so in a copy paste manner.

The other setback in kahoot is the limit of word count that makes it very limiting

The only thing that makes kahoot stand out from the rest is the ability to see the question on the i-board, thus making the lesson a lot more interactive and interesting.

I, myself am using quizziz now. Hope they will implement the spreadsheet format. They have this function available when you export the results so they can easily do the opposite. No idea why they have remained silent so far.

Any reason why this hasn't been completed yet?
        A) Kahoot doesn't want to do the work
        B) Kahoot is not able to do the work
        C) It seems like a logical thing to do, so why do it?
        D) No one seems to care about the end-user base enough to champion this little feature.

Don't want to use Kahoot without this possibility .
        Quit easy to implement a parser from CSV format to this kind of quizz

• Annette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there really no way to upload an excel sheet? Am I missing something?

• Christopher Arndt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also keep checking back. Clearly there are many users who refuse to continue to use Kahoot due to the lack of an import feature. I'm not going to spend hours retyping / copying pasting question that I've already typed somewhere else.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base