What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Support display of mathematical notation via MathJax or similar

For example http://www.mathjax.org/ would allow having math equations in the question or answers.

1,472 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

154 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MathJax support would be really awesome for any math quizzes. Is this idea still checked or has it been given up? How hard would it be to implement MathJax supoort? There are other platforms for quizzes with MathJax support (like TaskBase), but none of them as fun for pupils like Kahoot. So please, put in the effort if it can be done!

• Eirik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would save me lots of time...! I would definetily prefer LaTeX. But anything goes!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely!! Kahoot! Titles are not always very descriptive of the quiz question content, although some Kahoots creators do add a few extra words of description. I'd like to add my own labels concerning content, grade level, difficulty, etc. Would also like to have folders for organizing them.

You need to add more symbols into kahoot. I am making a kahoot for a math project and I need to use questions with pi and other math symbols. Most of the math symbols in the extra feature (shown by the omega sign) are very high level or basically has no use whatsoever.

It would be great to be able to annotate kahoots (e.g. to say which are harder / easier for different levels of students, or to note words that you'd need to preteach etc) - just visible to you so you could see them when you look through your saved kahoots

• K S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to type in more math symbols including square root.

• jplipscomb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to put in more complicated math symbols. It be great to be compatible with MathType.

• MrZuber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please! In Maths we're always look for ways to increase engagement and Kahoot! is the perfect tool. Having support for mathematical notation would make a HUGE impact.

• Kristi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I teach math and my students love this, but I wish you guys had a equation editor to make the problems and answers easier to read.

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this. The math stuff you have now is almost entirely useless.

• mourice110 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1)on/off time
        2)teacher can edit images
        3)write equations
        4)see the question on the cellphone too.thats will help the teacher make exams even if the students are in home

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base