What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

External feed

I'm a language teacher, and I like Kahoot. Like most language teachers, I have a lot of pre-made multiple choice excercises already done for different purposes.
When creating a Kahoot I have to fill in question and answers one by one, and they stay there, in a separate file stored in server.
I'll find it extremely more useful if I could have questions and the four answers filled from an external, easy manageable source, like a GSheet or similar.
If I'll have that, I could have dozens of pre-made quizzes for my students uploaded on Kahoot, and I'll use it a lot more.
The difference in spending time copying five texts from a pre-made excercise (question and four possible answers) x 10 questions (50 copypaste operations) could be reduced to JUST ONE: insert a link to a GSheet which contains the pre-made question and answer I have already created for pdf.
Moreover: if the questions and answers were uploaded from an external source, you'll be able to correct, filter or change them only once, on the source table, keeping the Kahoot coherent with your changes without any delay or copypaste. Finally, you'll have in a single sheet an useful overview of the entire excercise, which makes much easier to reason on it.
Most - if not all - similar softwares have the same lack of functionality (take a look at Flippity, for an exception!), and probably creators don't realize the handicap it represents.
Please mind: the "import" function certainly is an improvement, sure, but still not a solution.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Davide Martini shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kai Slothouber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

f*ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Bailen Howe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It wont let me log into school account when my homeroom teacher said " use your school accounts for a little bit of a kahoot " and plus my school account isn't working aanyways

Feedback and Knowledge Base