What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Create pools of Kahoot questions

It would be wonderful if we could create pools of questions that a Kahoot could draw from, so that that particular Kahoot wouldn't be the same every time it's played.

1,581 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

art.lightstone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

147 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes because otherwise we have to create test from scratch each time. We would like to do cumulative tests

• rbruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if trainees could work together to build a kahoot as a review either in class or after as they are studying or preparing for a test. In other words, multiple people could create questions simultaneously for the same kahoot quiz.

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        Can you add the option for the students to NOT see the questions and answers at the end of the Kahoot quiz when they use the Kahoot app.I did use Kahoot as an assessment, but now my students in the earlier class pass on the questions to students in the later class, so I am now no longer able to use it. So disappointed as its a great learning tool.

• Casper. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the ability to copy or import a question from an other kahoot.

• 1000306 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Question Restore
        If you don't save it by mistake you should be able to get it back instead of lose all of your work on a kahoot just like I did.

It should be able to take a question and put it in a bank so others can use it, to save time in creating math Kahoots!

While teaching a course, I want to be able to put together a Kahoot in the coffee break, simply by selecting 5 questions about the topic we are focusing on from the question bank I put together for this (multi day) course. Such functionality would make me use Kahoots a lot more.

• Ra McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to use Kahoot for higher ed. But without an important function, it's too time consuming. I already have a database of over 3,000 questions. Recreating those one-by-one would be cost- and time-prohibitive.

• cfalero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have multiple questions (say 50) for a quiz, but have Kahoot! just pull 10 random questions each time the quiz is played. So not only would the order of the questions & answers be random, but also the actual questions being asked could be any combination of those 50.

• pedwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to import questions into Kahoot instead of creating them from the web interface. That way I can have custom software on my side generate whatever filetype/structure required in a more automated way. The possible lack of this functionality keeps me from using Kahoot at this time, as it takes too long to create a Kahoot when compared to the time spent on it in class.

• Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be GREAT if we could import questions from other Kahoot quizzes into new/existing quizzes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base