What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

Upload sound clips/audio clips

Be able to make a Kahoot with voice files (mp3) and/or quick time videos. If teachers could upload mp3 for each question, we could make listening practice Kahoots for foreign language studies. This could be used for minimal pairs, phoneme discrimination.

56 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

slfroedge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow people to use clips from Twitch in videos so they can play like YouTube videos

• Phạm Đức Thuận commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Kahoot administrators,
    Thank you so much for creating an amazing online platform for learning and having fun. I am an English teacher from Vietnam. I have been using Kahoot for several months.
    I found that it is much more interesting and effective when Kahoot allows English teachers like me to add audio files.
    If there is a add-audio-files function, I will help me to have listening exercises.
    I really hope that you consider my suggestion.
    Thank you.

• vlwissler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So being able to add your own voice for letter sounds hasn't been added yet? Now it's 2017!! ESL NEEDS it!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Teaching English as a Second language pronunciation, audio would be extremely useful!

• Elaidlaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want the option to add sound clips to my questions (in addition to videos and pictures. )

• Akira Sato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be most helpful for my AP Music Theory classes as well. Right now, I create videos with a static picture with audio that provides the question (then upload them to youtube, then link them from Kahoot). It'd be great if I could just put a short mp3 into the question.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We desperately need to import audio and video files for lessons in the classroom. Quizzes review etc. 10 seconds would usually allot for copyright. 10% is allowed for education.

Feedback and Knowledge Base