Ideas

What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy quizzes so you can adapt them for different classes

It would be great if you could copy a quiz and then make adjustments for different classes rather than having to make a whole new quiz. A question bank would be good, too.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Showing a total percentage correct.

My students like to see how many found the correct answers in a percentage form along with raw scores (so do I).

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,
    I just wanted to let you know that we listened to your feedback and have just released this as a new feature.

You can now see the percentage of correct answers when you download your results.

Happy Kahoot

Tavi

3. Add Computer version!

There should be a computer way of this for all of the people without phones! Its hard too play with my friends! :(

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it possible to go back to the image used in the question, to be able to discuss w h y something was right or wrong

I sometimes use images, e.g. circuit diagrams as base for a question. And after everybody has answered, I like to use the results to discuss why some might have chosen wrong or misunderstood the question.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Record the questions

For young children to be able to record questions and make their own kahoot quiz

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

It is already possible for your students to create their own quizzes, in fact we recommend it!

Either they can create their own accounts and input the questions themselves, or they can write the questions out, and you can input them into a collaborative quiz.

Happy Kahooting!

6. randominze multiple choice answers

if you don't already, you should randomize the multiple choice answers so when creating a quiz you don't have to worry about creating a variety of "a" "b" "c" and "c" answers.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Re-order Questions

Have a feature that randomizes the order of the questions.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, you can do this by duplicating someone else’s Kahoot and then editing it. In the public listings, hover your mouse over a Kahoot, and you will see a green duplicate link appear – click on this, and it becomes a new version owned by you. You can then do what you want to this.

Team Kahoot!

9. Duplicate Quizzes

The ability to duplicate quizzes would allow the teacher to create multiple quizzes for multiple grade levels more easily as some questions can be repeated across each class.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, we’re a bit late with answering this one, but we introduced our first phase of duplicating quizzes just before Christmas. Hopefully you find it of value, and we’d love to hear your ideas for improved duplicate functions. Happy Kahooting! :)

10. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. points

Please don't ever stop the point system!!! My students are very competitve and love seeing those points accumulate!!!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Is there a way to track the students progress on a game and log (by students name) it for future teaching lessons.

Is there a way to track the students progress on a game and log (by students name) it for future teaching lessons.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There needs to be a way to scramble the order of questions on quizzes.

There needs to be a way to scramble the questions after you have finished making them in a Kahoot quiz. Its very difficult when creating the quiz to make the questions in a scrambled order, especially when creating a lot of question in one quiz.

This would be a very valuable new feature for teachers!

Thanks for Kahoot!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. DUPLICATE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

WHEN CREATING, LET US BE ABLE TO CARRY OVER THE CURRENT QUESTION AND ST OF ANSWERS TO THE NEXT QUESTIONS SO WE DON'T HAVE TO RETYPE THEM IF OUR Q AND As ARE SIMILAR.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

I’m happy to let you know that we have now released this feature!

You can duplicate questions, and answers, which will allow you to make incremental changes without copying text. This gives a pedagogical advantage, for example you can create a quiz that contains only a small change between questions, encouraging deeper concentration and focus from your students.

It is also useful for repetition of maths problems, or grammar and sentence structures in language tuition.

Let us know if you find creative ways of using this feature, and happy Kahooting!

Tavi

17. Please address this flaw.

It is so frustrating and annoying when users post unfinished quizzes. When I search a topic, and the first ten results only contain one or two questions, it defeats the purpose of the "community" sharing quizzes. I don't even search for them now, I only make my own. There should be a required minimum number of items, or else a feature to turn on that enables me to hide quizzes with fewer than 10 items. I doubt that anyone goes through the process of logging on and having students log on in order to answer two questions.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there! We have enhanced our search alogrithm, which means the better content rises to the top. We hope it helps you find the Kahoots you’re looking for!

We shall continue to improve our search tools over the coming months, so please stay tuned :)

18. Remember settings for even easier and quicker Discussion/Quick Poll

I like the basic concept of Kahoot compared to some other similar tools, but if a lecturer is wanting to pose a quick question or to ascertain if a topic has been grasped by their students, setting up a single question poll (yes/no true/false) requires some settings to be selected. Is it possible for these to be automatically populated. This would be very useful for our institution at Manchester Metropolitan University.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Include an 'End Quiz' button.

Hello,

As a teacher I may want to end a quiz before it has finished but still have a winner at the end. Perhaps there could be a button somewhere between questions that performs this function?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Easily make Kahoots public

To be able to click on the red letters that say private to make them public in the 'created by me' screen.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base