Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 or more answer choices for survey

Have 3 or more answer choice possibilities.

28 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New gamepin every time you start a kahoot.

I am using the same kahoot in several classes. When I start the kahoot in class two I'm getting more partipiciants than students.

I think this could be avoided if the kahoots are assigned a New gamepin every time it is started.

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

If you restart the game between lessons you should get a new pin for each class. Kahoot! has been designed so that each session generates a brand new pin.

If you have further problems, please get in touch with support and someone will be able to help.

3. Make BASQUE language as an avaliable choice for languages

Add as the avaliable languages to choose from BASQUE language

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  17 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  28 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Playing Kahoot alone without a second device to launch

Set up a game to be used as solataire without a second device.

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

You can currenlty play Kahoot! on a single device by yourseulf using our “Preview” mode.

On the profile page of the Kahoot you want to preview (which is accessible by clicking on the name or cover image in the listings) you will see 2 buttons which say ‘Preview’.

This means you can play it in one browser.

Note: You need to have your browser stretched to the full width of your screen to see the button, as the preview mode isn’t available on smaller browsers.

Kahoot! Support Team

7. Time limit when using video

I would like to be able to make time count down at the start of a video-question. The way this works now everybody that answers the question while the video is playing gets maximum points. Would be nice if the one who answers first during the videoplayback gets the most points in the same way it works for text-questions.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Foreign Language characters

I'd like to have an easy way to insert diacritical marks for other languages into my Kahoots. I have had to copy text from a Word document and paste it into the Kahoot system. There must be an easier way to do this.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Be able to send results directly to Google Drive

I love that you can download the results at the end and that they are stored, but it would be great if there was an option to have them sent to your email address, or directly to Google Drive. I use a similar program with my students, beta.socrative.com, and this is a feature that they have and it makes saving and organizing my data a piece of cake!

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Having the ability for the creator and participants see the questions

Everyone should be able to view the questions on their own just in case a child may need to see it for themselves if they were to play at home or sitting in class with a bad view

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news!

It is possible for both the creator and player to see the questions beforehand. As a creator, if you click the title of a Kahoot you will be taken to a page that showcases all of the questions and answers.

If you want to share this with players before they join, there is a link that you can send them and they will also be able to review the material.

Happy Kahooting!

11. Sharing as a link

Make it sharable as a link

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have Kahoot! an Option that Allows Creators to Create Discussions in a "Non-Quiz" Mode

Instead of Kahoot! being a classroom response system through quizzes and questions only, why not have the feature that allows creators to create discussions/lessons too without those quiz options?

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be allowed to edit others quizzes online

Edit other quizzes and add new questions to old quizzes to cut time making quizzes

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tell us which is your favourite Kahoot you have played this year and why?

Place your vote by commenting on this thread with the name and link to your favourite Kahoot, or by telling us on Twitter with the hashtag #KahootPeoplesChoice2013 - we shall tally up the votes and announce the winner in the new year!

The winner will receive a copy of 'Animation Studio' by friend of Kahoot!, Helen Piercy. See more here: http://helenanimate.com/writing/

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

At this time, you can add a description and tags to help make your kahoot more searchable. We are continuing to make improvements to making discovering new kahoots easier. But vast improvements have been made since this suggestion was made. Please feel free to make new suggestions on how we can further improve kahoot discovery!

18. How to delete account when username/password are forgotten?

How could we delete our account when our username and password is not working?

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A "confirm" button when you click off screen

For the second time I have been playing and I have either clicked the back button or moved my cursor too fast and accidentally clicked off screen. How about when you click on something that would bring you too another screen a little pop up would appear and tell you that if you leave this page your progress will be lost

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BOO! Wow! Thanks for the great Halloween Spooky Music and pumpkins for "o"s!

My students are in love with your app! It's a great assessment tool! Thanks!

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base