Ideas

What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please give us an option to create folders for Kahoots seperated by themes or classes

As a teacher I truly need folders to separate my Kahoots by course. It is to disorganized the way it is. I joined for the upgrade thinking it would allow me this feature, but it did not.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Broadcast Capabilities

I oversee multiple resorts and use Kahoot as part of our trivia games for resort guests. I would like to speak to someone about the possibility of broadcasting Kahoot games through our resort in room channel so that guests can play from the comfort of their room with the game on their televisions and use their personal device as their "buzzer".

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Bill!

This might be something you could do by launching a playlist (https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002305108-Make-a-playlist-of-kahoots) that’s streamed over your channel’s live video stream.

You’d also probably want both “Automation” game options turned on (https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/115016055107-What-are-the-game-modes-and-game-options-available-in-live-kahoots-)

This sort of commercial use would also require you have at least one Kahoot! Pro or Enterprise License (https://kahoot.com/businesses/pricing/)

3. External feed

I'm a language teacher, and I like Kahoot. Like most language teachers, I have a lot of pre-made multiple choice excercises already done for different purposes.
    When creating a Kahoot I have to fill in question and answers one by one, and they stay there, in a separate file stored in server.
    I'll find it extremely more useful if I could have questions and the four answers filled from an external, easy manageable source, like a GSheet or similar.
    If I'll have that, I could have dozens of pre-made quizzes for my students uploaded on Kahoot, and I'll use it…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is there a way to not use the timer and allow the game to be manually forwarded?

We'd like to use the Kahoot during training when they are searching for answers on a new community platform we have to teach them how to use the platform. It would be helpful to be able to manually forward to the next question - or have a longer timer than 120 seconds.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Something you could try is to create a “no points” question before the “points” question.

To make a “no points” question, start by creating a new question. On the edit screen for the question, change the drop down box that says “Points question” to say “No points question”. Viola! The question will not provide any points for right answers.

How does this help?
    By adding a “no points” question that precedes a “points” question, you are able to ask your question with two identical answer options of “ready”. This allows everyone to choose either option once they’re ready to move on. If time runs out and someone still needs time, you can keep the game on the leaderboard or question results until you know everyone is ready. Then you can re-ask the question for points with actual answer options.

5. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. After an answered question you can see a video if there was one.

Once everyone answers a question but wants to watch the video again you must do the quiz all over again but, with this idea you can replay the video as much as you want so if your class, friends, family, or yourself wants to watch it again this is the idea.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to delete account when username/password are forgotten?

How could we delete our account when our username and password is not working?

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Play Too!

We should have a pretend phone - on - screen while users launch to play too!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Test Mode

Test mode:
    Basically like a kahoot but everyone does it by themselves. They can also see the question on their phone.

619 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  97 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to make a private kahoot to a public kahoot

You should can public your private kahoot, so other people can see it.

Because I like that someone else then me can play my kahoot's and I dont't know how to make a public kahoot

96 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  28 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Testing

It would be great if Kahoot would keep records of each responder so that a teacher could use Kahoot as a testing means

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. points

Please don't ever stop the point system!!! My students are very competitve and love seeing those points accumulate!!!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like an easier way to share kahoots

To be be able to click a single pop up icon and press it to share with another user.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Easily make Kahoots public

To be able to click on the red letters that say private to make them public in the 'created by me' screen.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Science

I want to ask my own question on this website

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Drag and Drop

Dragging and Dropping Images into Kahoots would save so much time

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Kevin,

This is actually a feature that is already available. While making a Kahoot, you can drag and drop a picture saved from your computer.

Be sure to have an updated internet browser when doing this for the best experience. You can check which browsers we support on the FAQ page.

Happy Kahooting!

- Jae

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base