Ideas

What would make Kahoot! more awesome?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please give us an option to create folders for Kahoots seperated by themes or classes

As a teacher I truly need folders to separate my Kahoots by course. It is to disorganized the way it is. I joined for the upgrade thinking it would allow me this feature, but it did not.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Kahoot!
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. External feed

I'm a language teacher, and I like Kahoot. Like most language teachers, I have a lot of pre-made multiple choice excercises already done for different purposes.
    When creating a Kahoot I have to fill in question and answers one by one, and they stay there, in a separate file stored in server.
    I'll find it extremely more useful if I could have questions and the four answers filled from an external, easy manageable source, like a GSheet or similar.
    If I'll have that, I could have dozens of pre-made quizzes for my students uploaded on Kahoot, and I'll use it…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ONLINE KAHOOT! you get to play with players around the world!!

ONLINE KAHOOT! you get to play with players around the world! (must have an account)

541 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1057 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Recovery of lost Kahoot Quiz file

Recovery a lost Kahoot Quiz how to put it back in there

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

617 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 610 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

369 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a "team" function.

When students join the Kahoot, the instructor can assign individuals to a team. Each person in the team answers the question and their score is combined with the rest of the team members for the displayed team score.

1,040 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  233 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 238 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

115 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How to make a private kahoot to a public kahoot

You should can public your private kahoot, so other people can see it.

Because I like that someone else then me can play my kahoot's and I dont't know how to make a public kahoot

96 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to delete account when username/password are forgotten?

How could we delete our account when our username and password is not working?

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. kahoot for homework

the ability for students to play this at home. I would love to create Kahoots games with vocabulary and have students do it for homework. They would love it too.

134 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Did you know that if your students have their own accounts they can play a game in Preview mode against themselves?

You can then get them to download the results and email them back to you.

Happy Kahooting!

11. I would like a folder option to organize my Kahoots.

I would to be able to organize my Kahoots by different classes. This would also be helpful if I could organize them by skill if I wanted to.

4,527 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

832 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greatly appreciate everyone’s interest and ideas around this. We are excited to announce that folders have arrived!

Please have a look at our latest blog article about folders:
    https://kahoot.com/blog/2018/11/01/folders-kahoot-for-schools-organize-games/

For technical info about using folders, please read one of the following help articles.

- For schools: https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010893813

- For businesses: https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010810514

12. 26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  28 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search Options -

When searching it does not seem to search according to the key topic you place in the search bar. I wish there was a way to narrow down the search topic to be a lot more specific.

406 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

106 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

We have improved our search algorithm to make your search results more relevant! Can you notice a difference?

We’re continuing to improve our search in the new year, so stay tuned :)

Team Kahoot!

14. Easy Cheat!!!!!

my students have found a way to hack the website and change the test by pressing f12 which meanz they can chuse their own ansers. I fend this strnge and i want it to be fxed as soon as pussible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

127 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 42 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Is there a way to not use the timer and allow the game to be manually forwarded?

We'd like to use the Kahoot during training when they are searching for answers on a new community platform we have to teach them how to use the platform. It would be helpful to be able to manually forward to the next question - or have a longer timer than 120 seconds.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creating Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Something you could try is to create a “no points” question before the “points” question.

To make a “no points” question, start by creating a new question. On the edit screen for the question, change the drop down box that says “Points question” to say “No points question”. Viola! The question will not provide any points for right answers.

How does this help?
    By adding a “no points” question that precedes a “points” question, you are able to ask your question with two identical answer options of “ready”. This allows everyone to choose either option once they’re ready to move on. If time runs out and someone still needs time, you can keep the game on the leaderboard or question results until you know everyone is ready. Then you can re-ask the question for points with actual answer options.

17. 12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  General usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Playing Kahoot alone without a second device to launch

Set up a game to be used as solataire without a second device.

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Playing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

You can currenlty play Kahoot! on a single device by yourseulf using our “Preview” mode.

On the profile page of the Kahoot you want to preview (which is accessible by clicking on the name or cover image in the listings) you will see 2 buttons which say ‘Preview’.

This means you can play it in one browser.

Note: You need to have your browser stretched to the full width of your screen to see the button, as the preview mode isn’t available on smaller browsers.

Kahoot! Support Team

19. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Public Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

If you are a user over 16, you can hover your mouse over the Kahoot you made and click the link to make public. If you are 16 or under, you are restricted from publishing your content on the public stream. You can instead share it with users by clicking the share button.

Happy Kahooting!

- Jae

20. You should be able to get back deleted cahoots

You should be able to get back deleted cahoots

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Managing Kahoots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base